Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968
Allow Myself to Introduce.....Myself. - Page 3
Welcome to the ClassicVanHalen.com.
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 60
  1. #21
    NOTICE the HOTNESS BELOW
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    At my house
    Posts
    676
    Quote Originally Posted by vhfanjack View Post
    thatz kwel hehehehe m hehehe m hehehe

    Lol...sorry bout that...in a Spongebob episode, Sandy is in hibernation, and Spongebob and Patrick are in her treedome. They start playing like they're these outlaws and argue over who's gonna be Dirty Cowboy Dan, and who's gonna be Pinhead Larry.....end up ripping all Sandy's fur off and everything...lol....it's a good one!

    Hey, it's my 8 year old's favorite cartoon!
    I want my very own Romeo Delight!!!

  2. #22
    I know the law, friend.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    In a Simple Rhyme
    Posts
    3,338
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimmie5150 View Post
    Lol...sorry bout that...in a Spongebob episode, Sandy is in hibernation, and Spongebob and Patrick are in her treedome. They start playing like they're these outlaws and argue over who's gonna be Dirty Cowboy Dan, and who's gonna be Pinhead Larry.....end up ripping all Sandy's fur off and everything...lol....it's a good one!

    Hey, it's my 8 year old's favorite cartoon!
    cool, thanks for clearing that up for me.

  3. #23
    Webmaster
    Join Date
    Apr 2001
    Location
    Milwaukee, WI
    Posts
    3,497
    Quote Originally Posted by cowboydan View Post
    Yeah, but he's a Packers Fan, so who cares?
    Jeez dude...I hope your not serious. I hate the Cowboys but I don't hold that against you.
    Webmaster
    ClassicVanHalen.com

  4. #24
    I know the law, friend.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    In a Simple Rhyme
    Posts
    3,338
    Quote Originally Posted by VH Freak View Post
    Jeez dude...I hope your not serious. I hate the Cowboys but I don't hold that against you.
    All in good fun, my man.
    But remember, you started it with that "Packers are the real America's Team" stuff. Everybody knows that's not true. Silly Packer fan. There's only 1 America's Team

    "I won't go down in history, but I will go down on your sister."
    -David Lee Roth-



  5. #25
    Psh. Football. The New York Yankees are the most recognizable American sports brand in the world! Proud fan of the Bronx Bombers!

  6. #26
    I know the law, friend.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    In a Simple Rhyme
    Posts
    3,338
    Quote Originally Posted by wimpyliberalbuster32 View Post
    Psh. Football. The New York Yankees are the most recognizable American sports brand in the world! Proud fan of the Bronx Bombers!
    If only the Bombers had cheerleaders...oh what could've been.
    "I won't go down in history, but I will go down on your sister."
    -David Lee Roth-



  7. #27
    Webmaster
    Join Date
    Apr 2001
    Location
    Milwaukee, WI
    Posts
    3,497
    Quote Originally Posted by cowboydan View Post
    All in good fun, my man.
    But remember, you started it with that "Packers are the real America's Team" stuff. Everybody knows that's not true. Silly Packer fan. There's only 1 America's Team

    Cheerleaders? I'll give you that one...they are a good looking bunch. But the actual football team? Sorry...the Packers got you there. Silly Cowboy fan...
    Webmaster
    ClassicVanHalen.com

  8. #28
    I know the law, friend.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    In a Simple Rhyme
    Posts
    3,338
    Quote Originally Posted by VH Freak View Post
    Cheerleaders? I'll give you that one...they are a good looking bunch. But the actual football team? Sorry...the Packers got you there. Silly Cowboy fan...
    Everybody's got the same record right now bud. But if you'd like to place a friendly Van Halen related bet on who'll have the better record this year, I'm all ears. Make it something inexpensive but cool from the VHStore maybe?
    "I won't go down in history, but I will go down on your sister."
    -David Lee Roth-



  9. #29
    Love ya moms......
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    4,006
    The cowboys are 5-3 in Super Bowl appearances. I have no clue what the packs SB record is.
    The pack did however smack us around last year pretty bad 45-7.
    We dont play this year unless we happen to meet in the playoffs.

  10. #30
    Webmaster
    Join Date
    Apr 2001
    Location
    Milwaukee, WI
    Posts
    3,497
    Quote Originally Posted by Achilleslastand View Post
    The cowboys are 5-3 in Super Bowl appearances. I have no clue what the packs SB record is.
    The pack did however smack us around last year pretty bad 45-7.
    We dont play this year unless we happen to meet in the playoffs.
    The Pack is 4-1 in Super Bowls I believe. The only one they lost was to the Broncos in '97
    Webmaster
    ClassicVanHalen.com

 

 

Similar Threads

  1. Let me introduce myself
    By OU812 in forum Fan Introduction
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: November 8th, 2004, 12:19 PM
  2. Hello to Lou!  I'd like to introduce me as well
    By JHunter519 in forum Fan Introduction
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: October 4th, 2002, 10:12 AM
  3. Please allow me to introduce myself
    By PHOENIX in forum Fan Introduction
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: April 28th, 2002, 07:40 PM
  4. Newcomers...Introduce yourself here
    By VH Freak in forum Fan Introduction
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: July 26th, 2001, 07:33 PM
  5. Introduce yourself
    By VH Freak in forum Fan Introduction
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: July 1st, 2001, 12:47 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •