Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968
fUCK vAN hALEN
Welcome to the ClassicVanHalen.com.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: fUCK vAN hALEN

  1. #1
    Band Manager
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Wouldn't you like to know?
    Posts
    3,078

    fUCK vAN hALEN

    fUCK vAN hALEN i'M dRUNK! bUNCHA aSSHOLES! hAhAhAhA!
    It can't be "Van Halen" without Roth, any more than it can be "Van Halen" without Eddie.


  2. #2
    Band Manager
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Brazil
    Posts
    3,919

    Cool

    Quote Originally Posted by 1234over View Post
    fUCK vAN hALEN i'M dRUNK! bUNCHA aSSHOLES! hAhAhAhA!
    What?????????????? AHAHAHAHAHAHA
    Van Halen Blog 2.0 (New Blog):
    http://van-halen5150-br.blogspot.com/

    Van Halen Blog 1.0:




  3. #3
    NOTICE the HOTNESS BELOW
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    At my house
    Posts
    676
    Um...ok....go eat somethin and drink coffee!
    I want my very own Romeo Delight!!!

  4. #4
    Git some!
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Somewhere...
    Posts
    8,459
    Go to waffle house.
    Ready, Eddie!

  5. #5
    Permanent vacation
    Join Date
    Apr 2001
    Posts
    4,122
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimmie5150 View Post
    Um...ok....go eat somethin and drink coffee!
    Coffee?? Try water. Or Gatorade!

    I used to be the King of Drunk Posts here, circa 2003-2006. So this topic actually gives me a bit of nostalgic feeling. Someone else can close it, LoL.
    "I am not one of those weak-spirited, sappy Americans who want to be liked by all the people around them. I donít care if people hate my guts; I assume most of them do. The important question is whether they are in a position to do anything about it. My affections, being concentrated over a few people, are not spread all over Hell in a vile attempt to placate sulky, worthless shits."

    ~ William S. Burroughs

  6. #6
    Band Manager
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Wouldn't you like to know?
    Posts
    3,078
    Quote Originally Posted by Guitarfreak View Post
    Coffee?? Try water. Or Gatorade!

    I used to be the King of Drunk Posts here, circa 2003-2006. So this topic actually gives me a bit of nostalgic feeling. Someone else can close it, LoL.
    HAAAAAAAA!
    I'll do NO SUCH THING!

    I'm gonna ride round my hometown blastin' Fair Warnin' and trynna act stupid enuff ta apeel to thee yung gurls in theyre tiht skorts! V Halan still werks fer this kinna shit, yeeHaaah!!!!
    It can't be "Van Halen" without Roth, any more than it can be "Van Halen" without Eddie.


  7. #7
    Like Mike
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    6,338
    Possibly the most constructive thread ever opened here. So articulate, bringing forth such well thought out points.

    But the best thing about it is how it'll anger a certain few who just can't hold back their tears when someone says something bad about the band.

  8. #8
    Band Manager
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Wouldn't you like to know?
    Posts
    3,078
    Quote Originally Posted by Guitarfreak View Post
    Coffee?? Try water. Or Gatorade!

    I used to be the King of Drunk Posts here, circa 2003-2006. So this topic actually gives me a bit of nostalgic feeling. Someone else can close it, LoL.
    Im tha King-a-DingDing a drunkin postes round here!! Aint never posted anythin but drinkin jibbberish from tha timer I dun started!! step offf!

    an another thing. When R DLR an EVH an WVH an AVH gunna stop fukin round and releash sum killed traks that they been hidin? Youse guys no they can doo NO WRONG whens they puts all there mind 2gether!!!!!!!

    just sayin

    Long Live Van Halan! I luv them like brudders!!!!!!!!!!!!
    It can't be "Van Halen" without Roth, any more than it can be "Van Halen" without Eddie.


  9. #9
    Band Manager
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Wouldn't you like to know?
    Posts
    3,078
    Quote Originally Posted by vhfanjack View Post
    Possibly the most constructive thread ever opened here. So articulate, bringing forth such well thought out points.

    But the best thing about it is how it'll anger a certain few who just can't hold back their tears when someone says something bad about the band.
    Its about FEELINGS! dont you unnerstan! FEELINGS!!
    It can't be "Van Halen" without Roth, any more than it can be "Van Halen" without Eddie.


  10. #10
    Love ya moms......
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    4,006
    Quote Originally Posted by 1234over View Post
    Im tha King-a-DingDing a drunkin postes round here!! Aint never posted anythin but drinkin jibbberish from tha timer I dun started!! step offf!

    an another thing. When R DLR an EVH an WVH an AVH gunna stop fukin round and releash sum killed traks that they been hidin? Youse guys no they can doo NO WRONG whens they puts all there mind 2gether!!!!!!!

    just sayin

    Long Live Van Halan! I luv them like brudders!!!!!!!!!!!!
    English please......My ebonics translator broke years ago because it was made in detroit and not germany.

 

 

Similar Threads

  1. Fuck Death Magnetic
    By EVH_Erupted in forum House of Music
    Replies: 51
    Last Post: October 5th, 2009, 01:07 PM
  2. Fuck Ozzy.
    By Mean Street in forum House of Music
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: June 16th, 2009, 04:19 AM
  3. Fuck You
    By IronicA in forum Main Classic Van Halen Discussion Forum
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: December 8th, 2008, 05:13 PM
  4. Who the Fuck is jgdrag
    By jgdrag in forum Fan Introduction
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: March 23rd, 2006, 04:51 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •