Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968
Van Halen Retrospective (Part1)
Welcome to the ClassicVanHalen.com.
    An Eleven Warrior

Van Halen Retrospective (Part1)

I lifted this from VHND. Nothing new just fun to watch. http://www.vhnd.com/2011/06/06/van-h...ective-part-1/

Doc

THEE bassist for VH
    Eddie's tone is like warm caramel being poured into my ear and pop rocks exploding in my brain...

An Eleven Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by i1sum2! View Post
    Eddie's tone is like warm caramel being poured into my ear and pop rocks exploding in my brain...
    I liked Phil being an old DLR. That was funny. Seeing all of that old footage makes me sad that they pissed it all away, and that the new album won't even come close to the original.

THEE bassist for VH
    I'm waiting for the second part where he tells about the Van Hagar days. All the Rothtards who are heaping praise on him now are gonna revolt I think. lol

This could be good...

An Eleven Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by i1sum2! View Post
    I'm waiting for the second part where he tells about the Van Hagar days. All the Rothtards who are heaping praise on him now are gonna revolt I think. lol

This could be good...
    At least the second part is going to cover everything up to the present, I think. It will be fun to watch regardless. What is he going to say about VH3?

THEE bassist for VH
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Roth View Post
    At least the second part is going to cover everything up to the present, I think. It will be fun to watch regardless. What is he going to say about VH3?
    That it stunk lol

Git some!
    That was a pretty good vid actually, rather entertaining, and he knew what he was talking about it seems. I'm wondering how Part Deux is going to turn out...
    Ready, Eddie!

Band Manager

Thumbs up

Very good Dr. Roth! Thanks for sharing Bro, Dr. Roth!
    Van Halen Blog 2.0 (New Blog):
    http://van-halen5150-br.blogspot.com/

Van Halen Blog 1.0:

Chief Fluffer Inspector
    THAT was funny! Imagine a kid, who was maybe a product of the F.U.C.K. Era, being that knowledgeable, AND fun about it all too... I wish he was my kid... but then again, he could be... To quote Dave, "Hey I'm a family-oriented guy; I must have started 3 or 4 this year alone..."
    On another similar note, I found the origins of the "No Brown M&M's Story", which I will be posting in a separate blog...
    Last edited by KTC5150; June 8th, 2011 at 02:46 AM.
    THE WORLD AWAITS... RELEASE THE KRACKEN!!!

Groupie
    Very Funny Retrospective!!!