Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
Van Halen - Possible Light At The End Of The Tunnel?
Welcome to the ClassicVanHalen.com.
Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast
    Dance Baby!

Van Halen - Possible Light At The End Of The Tunnel?

VAN HALEN - POSSIBLE LIGHT AT THE END OF THE TUNNEL?:
    It's been a while since I reached out to one of my best sources of Van Halen info over the years, but it had to be done. And I got the information I was hoping for - independent confirmation from a long time source I trust that Van Halen are indeed working towards finishing recording of a long awaited new studio album with David Lee Roth, set for release sometime in the first half of 2011. A single is slated for release before the end of this year, but exact timing still remains very much up in the air. I'm told the relationship between Eddie and Dave remains as complex as ever, but there is a definite desire to get a new record completed....
    http://www.melodicrock.com/
    Daniel (1994-2013)

Metal Up Your A$$!

Exclamation

Good news, Punk!

It's gonna happen, I'm sure!
    Wolfgang Van Halen - "I love being a bass player. Its just me and Al a groove section. Just boom, boom, boom, and were good". GW
    ---
    Edward Van Halen - "What is next for Wolf is the next record and the next tour. Hes no different than I am. Music is his life. If he goes back to school, Ill probably go with him. GC

Band Manager
    I see the light too!
    http://fr.youtube.com/watch?v=qrGlhsJPxJ8
    When I was young i played some music.Purple Haze1987

http://vhfrance.activebb.net/portal.htm
    (seul site franais sur Van Halen)

http://www.youtube.com/user/VHFrance (channel)

Let's hope they deliver.

Woot! Awesome news, punk - thanks for sharing that. I don't know who writes that webpage, or who his source is, but it's a hopeful rumor and it's another of the stack of them we just keep hearing more and more often these days.....I just keep lookin' forward to it....
    remember....after the fire, after all the rain
    i will be the flame.....

Like Mike
    The line about Ed and Dave's relationship worries me.

Metal Up Your A$$!

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by vhfanjack View Post
    The line about Ed and Dave's relationship worries me.
    As far as I know, EVH and DDLR were never buddies. Nothing more than band mates trying to work in a civil way.
    Wolfgang Van Halen - "I love being a bass player. Its just me and Al a groove section. Just boom, boom, boom, and were good". GW
    ---
    Edward Van Halen - "What is next for Wolf is the next record and the next tour. Hes no different than I am. Music is his life. If he goes back to school, Ill probably go with him. GC

Like Mike
    But it matches what Sum's source said if you think about it... This could all blow up before they realese something. I'm not getting my hopes up only to get them crushed

Metal Up Your A$$!

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by vhfanjack View Post
    But it matches what Sum's source said if you think about it... This could all blow up before they realese something. I'm not getting my hopes up only to get them crushed.
    EVH & DDLR are not like Anthrax, man.

Scott & Co. had a new album totally recorded, mixed, mastered and with all the art covers done with their 4th lead singer and, due to the Big 4 Concerts, they fired the guy and erased all the work done to keep in touch with both Bush and Belladonna to discover that none of them wants to keep following with the band after those gigs.

You gotta be patient, man!
    ---

An Eleven Warrior
    It only takes one sideways look from Dave and this thing is over. Eddie will throw the entire thing right in the crapper and not think twice about it. Three years after the tour was done to record an album. I'll be surprised to see it before the second coming of Jesus.

Doc