Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
2014 S.Bowl outdoors New Jersey
Welcome to the ClassicVanHalen.com.
    TPS Reports

2014 S.Bowl outdoors New Jersey

Its official, the 2014 Super Bowl game will be held in New Jersey, an outdoor stadium. I'm looking forward to it, I won't be freezing my ass off, I'll be watching the game at home, or a superbowl party.

Your thoughts?
    Go RAMS!

An Eleven Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by JONEZY View Post
    Its official, the 2014 Super Bowl game will be held in New Jersey, an outdoor stadium. I'm looking forward to it, I won't be freezing my ass off, I'll be watching the game at home, or a superbowl party.

Your thoughts?
    I like twinkies.

An Eleven Warrior
    Seriously, football is a cold weather sport they should play it in a cold weather spot. I didn't know New Jersey had a pro team.

New York Giants.
    A composer is a guy who goes around forcing his will on unsuspecting air molecules, often with the assistance of unsuspecting musicians.
    Frank Zappa

THEE bassist for VH
    Jersey? Hell, I thought they bulldozed that place a long time ago?

remind me to miss that one come four years

Dance Baby!
    I say BULLSHIT!

See, when Quest Field was built. The NFL said that Seattle "Could" be a host for a SUPERBOWL. LOL, Yeah right. To host a Superbowl game , the stadium must seat 72,000. Qwest field was built with 68,000 permanent seats and can add the additional 5,000 seats, JUST BECAUSE WE "MIGHT" get the SUPERBOWL. LOL!!!

Last I heard about that, it was too cold and rainy here to ever host a SUPERBOWL. I agree.

Yet, it's no problem in New York. COME ON!

BULLSHIT!
    Daniel (1994-2013)

An Eleven Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by spanishfly View Post
    New York Giants.
    Thanks Fly, but my post was sarcasm. The Pooper Bowl should rotate amongst the leagues stadiums and be done with it. They could start with when the team got into the league and rotate around in chronological order. It would be fair to all involved. Each city would get a chance to have it and the local economies would all get a shot in the arm. It would be fun to see the Dolphins and Chargers battle it out in Minneapolis for all the marbles. Yeah like the Dolphins will ever get to the super bowl.

Doc

gotcha dude. sorry didn't catch on to the sarcasm.

no one would ever want to play a super bowl here in buffalo. i mean aside from good food and canada being close(for the young'ns to drink) there really are no benefits.

then again we did host the first NHL winter classic a few years ago so maybe
    A composer is a guy who goes around forcing his will on unsuspecting air molecules, often with the assistance of unsuspecting musicians.
    Frank Zappa

An Eleven Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by spanishfly View Post
    gotcha dude. sorry didn't catch on to the sarcasm.

no one would ever want to play a super bowl here in buffalo. i mean aside from good food and canada being close(for the young'ns to drink) there really are no benefits.

then again we did host the first NHL winter classic a few years ago so maybe
    My reasoning on this is if Buffalo or Cleveland or any other town is good enough to have an NFL team it should be good enough to host the Super Bowl. These guys are all overpaid primma donnas that can't get cold. WTF? The NFL should spread the wealth, and not just to the warm weather locales. I loved the one that was played in Detroit against the Bengals and 49er's. It was colder than hell. Both teams have to play in it. The NFL has to stop being a bunch of pussies.

Doc

THEE bassist for VH
    You want to see some real men, look no further than the 1967 "Ice Bowl" played at Lambeau Field.