Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968
Marijuana..legalize or not? - Page 2
Welcome to the ClassicVanHalen.com.

View Poll Results: Yeah or Nah for Marijuana?

Voters
13. You may not vote on this poll
  • Legalize it!

12 92.31%
  • No way!

0 0%
  • I don't care...

1 7.69%
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Metal Up Your A$$!

Exclamation ...

Achilles, if you don't mind, I just added a poll to this thread, ok?
    Wolfgang Van Halen - "I love being a bass player. Its just me and Al a groove section. Just boom, boom, boom, and were good". GW
    ---
    Edward Van Halen - "What is next for Wolf is the next record and the next tour. Hes no different than I am. Music is his life. If he goes back to school, Ill probably go with him. GC

Chief Fluffer Inspector
    It should be legalized... Hell, half of California is half-baked as it is... Any person with half a clue knows someone who has a medical marajuana card & they get the prime stuff from them anyways.. That doesn't include every kid in college here in San Diego, who is stoned most of the time, who has a "garden" growing in their closet, morphing weed into a twisted offspring of some other weed smuggled into the country by Mexicans... You would not believe the names of some of these clones & hybrids... it would make Carl Spackler from "Cadyshack", Cheech & Chong & Jeff Spicoli PROUD!!!
    THE WORLD AWAITS... RELEASE THE KRACKEN!!!

THEE bassist for VH

Talking

Who wants an Orange Whip?

THEE bassist for VH
    Quote Originally Posted by KTC5150 View Post
    It should be legalized... Hell, half of California is half-baked as it is... Any person with half a clue knows someone who has a medical marajuana card & they get the prime stuff from them anyways.. That doesn't include every kid in college here in San Diego, who is stoned most of the time, who has a "garden" growing in their closet, morphing weed into a twisted offspring of some other weed smuggled into the country by Mexicans... You would not believe the names of some of these clones & hybrids... it would make Carl Spackler from "Cadyshack", Cheech & Chong & Jeff Spicoli PROUD!!!

THEE bassist for VH

THEE bassist for VH

Love ya moms......
    I would not be suprised if it is legalized down the road and as soon as uncle sam bo can figure out a way to get their grubby little paws in it and turn a profit it shall be done.
    Its no worse then drinking til your liver falls out or smoking a pack a day of camels.
    Of course all the nickle and dime dealers will have to turn to other criminal habits to support themselves which isnt a good thing.

Finally?
    If it were legalized then I would grow it in my home and the government wouldn't get a dime from me. I'm rather skilled at closet cultivation, so the law never detered me to begin with.
    I can get any seed for any type of weed known to man, I just got bored being high all the time...and it made me fat.

"Dude, we gotta' hit the mini and get some twinkies, pronto!"

I smoked more than my unfair share of weed in the 80's...

Unchained

legal

Hi

thought i'd give my opinion about legalizing cannabis, i lived in Amsterdam for 6 years and its legal over there, there are coffee shops in every city,town and village across the whole country, there is no violence with the gangs like there is over here in the UK, and your buying top grade not what some dealers over here who have just brought it over to you on a scooter thinking hes Dr Dre trying to tell you its "The shit", i used to go in after work have a beer and get a joint, its funny because you see business people going in doing the same, the only problem i see with it and its the same with everything is that you have to do it in moderation, but its no worse than alcohol, the problem people have is that they see it as a first step to becoming addicted to other drugs, ive smoked loads over the years and tried various other chemicals but never even thought of getting smacked up, i think it should be legalised but it wont happen thats for sure.

cheers

Spence

Yabba Dabba Doo!
    I say legalize it and direct all efforts towards bigger problems ... like prescription drugs!

Prescription drugs are a HUGE problem in today's society.
    And sadly enough, a majority of folks who are addicted are legally prescribed by their doctors!

Doctors are today's "drug dealers" and the most unlikely people who you would never suspect (including loved ones) are today's "addicts". The stereotype "drug dealer" and "addict" are a thing of the past.

As for marijuana ...
    Marijuana is not physically addictive.
    However, legal drugs such as alcohol and tobacco are.
    Current laws are not about "protecting" society from harmful products.
    Current laws are all about making money off of them (taxes).
    There is no genuine concern for health ... it's all about $$$$$.
    Sad but true.