Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
Marijuana..legalize or not?
Welcome to the ClassicVanHalen.com.

View Poll Results: Yeah or Nah for Marijuana?

Voters
13. You may not vote on this poll
  • Legalize it!

12 92.31%
  • No way!

0 0%
  • I don't care...

1 7.69%
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Love ya moms......

Marijuana..legalize or not?

Should marijuana be legalized? Your pros and cons please....

Like Mike
    Yes.
    Cigarettes kill more people than Weed and they're legal.
    Alcohol is also a drug and is legal.
    Why not Weed?
    People should be free to smoke it if they want.
    If they want it, they'll get it either way whether it's legal or not, so why not just make it legal and focus on other pressing matters (Talking about the cops lol)?

No cheer******s allowed!
    I dunno, pot really ain't all that good for ya.
    Inhaling that shit today, i can feel my lungs shrivel up, like i smoked ten cigarettes.

I say, "nay."
    Am i prude?

Legalize it and put a HUGE tax on every pack of j's like they do cigarettes; make it out of reach for minors (like cigs and alcohol), but make it easy to obtain for those that want it. While it won't wipe out the organized crime factor that rules it now, it sure would put a dent in it. And the revenues raised from the per pack tax would probably put a huge dent in the deficit.
    remember....after the fire, after all the rain
    i will be the flame.....

i agree with ravvy. i mean i don't think that it is that good for you, but i think it is much better than a lot of drugs, and i also believe that there are lots of uses for it. hell i'd love to try some and see what it does for my migraines...
    tax it though.
    A composer is a guy who goes around forcing his will on unsuspecting air molecules, often with the assistance of unsuspecting musicians.
    Frank Zappa

TPS Reports
    Decriminalization might work. The Feds will never legalize it. No President will take that chance. We know Clinton,Bush and Obama smoked weed, but once they got in office they towed the company line ie:Pot is an illegal drug, blah,blah,blah.
    Go RAMS!

No cheer******s allowed!
    Well, it IS an illegal drug.
    I don't believe legalizing it, would be a smooth move for any president.

Obama's being put through the ringer, just by attacking health care reform, can you imagine what the haters would do if he legalized pot?

"This man wants all of our children addicted to drugs!!!!
    Obama hates children!!!"

THEE bassist for VH
    It should have been legal years ago. Unfortunately, it's not. Why keep clogging up our jails and prisons with people who aren't necessarily bad? I've never met a pot smoker who wished ill will on anyone. The Courts see potsmokers as a "moneymaker", and realize they can fill their coffers with fines paid etc. from them. When you compare pot to other drugs, marijuana is much easier on the system when it's all said and done.

The downside would be the fact of the Gub'mint taxing it. Why allow those sidewinders to get their grubby little hands on it? I really don't want them involved at all. Yeah, we could erase our National Debt in probably one swipe, but letting them take from the Other Side pisses me off thoroughly.

I say "yay".
    Attached Images Attached Images

No cheer******s allowed!
    I agree with you about "clogging the jails."

THEE bassist for VH
    The Judicial System is the one who suffers the most unchained. They bring it all on themselves. I've been busted for possession, so maybe I'm a little bit biased, I dunno, but they should show more complacency if you ask me. Why is it that I can sit down and puff with a Judge or a Lawyer and do what we want behind closed doors but not elsewhere? Makes no sense.