Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968
5 bands you HATE!
Welcome to the ClassicVanHalen.com.
Page 1 of 20 12311 ... LastLast
    TPS Reports

5 bands you HATE!

Try to narrow it down to 5 bands you hate, I'm sure the number of hated bands is higher. Also, give a reason why you hate the band. Could be anything.

1. Bare Naked Ladies
    : I hate their music, chunky nerd pop-rock. But I have a more serious reason for hating these guys. In 2002, my girlfriend and I traveled with some friends to Chicago for a Cubs/Cardinal game(my GF is a big baseball fan). We stayed the night at a friend's apt. in Wrigleyville. The next day we went to the game and it was cancelled because Daryl Kile(Cardinals pitcher) had died. We drowned our sorrows in the bars and went back to the apt. to chill out and sleep. However, the toilet was clogged up, no plunger.

We had to walk all over the place to find a store that sold plungers, no luck. So we had to piss outside. I'm a guy so it wasn't a big deal for me, but I had to hold my girlfriends hand as she squatted down to piss in the back courtyard.

On the 5 hour drive home, I had to listen to the Bare Naked Ladies CD, I was to polite to tell my friend that it sucked. A week later my girlfriend dumped me, no explanation and she did it over the phone. Later I found out she went back to her old boyfriend. Every time I hear Bare Naked Ladies, I think about this incident.

2.Run DMC: Their collaboration with Aerosmith made rap mainstream. Thats reason enough to hate them

3. Dave Matthews Band: This guy sells out arenas/sheds every summer, and I don't know why. I hate the music, and I hate fiddles/violins in rock groups. Just a pet peeve.

OK thats 3, I'll add 2 more later.

Your turn....
    Go RAMS!

Band Manager
    1) Bon Jovi! Fm Music
    2) Poison not original music and look
    3) Motley Crue not original music and look

Later for the fourth and the fifth
    Last edited by vaijuju; February 8th, 2010 at 02:02 PM.
    http://fr.youtube.com/watch?v=qrGlhsJPxJ8
    When I was young i played some music.Purple Haze1987

http://vhfrance.activebb.net/portal.htm
    (seul site franšais sur Van Halen)

http://www.youtube.com/user/VHFrance (channel)

Love ya moms......
    Damm i can come up with a hell of alot more then five. Since i dont consider rap an actual form of music i will only list actual bands that can play actual instruments.
    1. Dave Matthews Band
    2. The Doors
    3. Nickleback
    4. Foo Fighters
    5. Nirvana
    6. Steve Miller
    7. Courtney Love
    8. Fallout Boy
    9. Garth Brooks
    10. Damm Yankees
    11. Trixter

1. Sammy Hagar
    2. Anything Country
    3. Nickleback
    4. Anything that Disney backs
    5. Steve Vai (sorry but the guy makes my skin crawl!)

"The needs of the many, outweigh the needs of the few, or the one" - Spock

Quote Originally Posted by JONEZY View Post
    Try to narrow it down to 5 bands you hate, I'm sure the number of hated bands is higher. Also, give a reason why you hate the band. Could be anything.

1. Bare Naked Ladies
    : I hate their music, chunky nerd pop-rock. But I have a more serious reason for hating these guys. In 2002, my girlfriend and I traveled with some friends to Chicago for a Cubs/Cardinal game(my GF is a big baseball fan). We stayed the night at a friend's apt. in Wrigleyville. The next day we went to the game and it was cancelled because Daryl Kile(Cardinals pitcher) had died. We drowned our sorrows in the bars and went back to the apt. to chill out and sleep. However, the toilet was clogged up, no plunger.

We had to walk all over the place to find a store that sold plungers, no luck. So we had to piss outside. I'm a guy so it wasn't a big deal for me, but I had to hold my girlfriends hand as she squatted down to piss in the back courtyard.

On the 5 hour drive home, I had to listen to the Bare Naked Ladies CD, I was to polite to tell my friend that it sucked. A week later my girlfriend dumped me, no explanation and she did it over the phone. Later I found out she went back to her old boyfriend. Every time I hear Bare Naked Ladies, I think about this incident.

2.Run DMC: Their collaboration with Aerosmith made rap mainstream. Thats reason enough to hate them

3. Dave Matthews Band: This guy sells out arenas/sheds every summer, and I don't know why. I hate the music, and I hate fiddles/violins in rock groups. Just a pet peeve.

OK thats 3, I'll add 2 more later.

Your turn....
    I do not like 99% of the Barenaked Ladies music, but the song that they did for the "Big Bang Theory" is pretty cool. Maybe it's because I like the show...

THEE bassist for VH
    Only five? I'll try, but believe me when I say there's more than just five!

1. Bon Jovi
    2. Nirvana
    3. The B-52's
    4. Nickleback
    5. Creed

I'd have to list Poison too. Biggest posers ever. Warrant as well. I want to kill Bret Michaels everytime I see him. R.E.M. suck too.

1. Cread

2. Nickle back

3. Stained

4. Bon Jovie

5. Van Halen 1999 to present!

Dance Baby!
    1. Chickenfoot

2. Poison

3. Nirvana

4. Bon Jovi

5. Van Hagar
    Daniel (1994-2013)

1) Jonas Brothers just because they act like they aren't a boy band. And their music sucks.
    2) Lil Wayne.
    3) Green Day once they released American Idiot. They started acting like they are so badass, and that life under Bush's rule was so hard to deal with. They can fuck off. The Grammy's almost made me puke.
    4) Nickleback for obvious reasons. Honestly does anyone actually like this band?
    5) Autotone. Unless it's I'm On A Boat with T-Pain.

Bon Jovi? Really guys? They have originality, they took over the music scene when Van Halen lost their magic. After "Bon Jovi" came out every one tried to copy their sound.