Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968
Zombieland and Van Halen
Welcome to the ClassicVanHalen.com.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Roadie

Zombieland and Van Halen

Well, this certainly made my ears jump up. The trailer was on the tv in the background when an advert for the new horror film, Zombieland came on, I wasn't really paying attention until I recognised the music Everybody Wants Some!
    Fuck, at last someone with taste. There's one reason to see the film at least.
    I'm no gynaecologist,but i'll have a look!

Quote Originally Posted by Stuglue View Post
    Well, this certainly made my ears jump up. The trailer was on the tv in the background when an advert for the new horror film, Zombieland came on, I wasn't really paying attention until I recognised the music Everybody Wants Some!
    Fuck, at last someone with taste. There's one reason to see the film at least.
    I was talking to Ravenna about it, and she said it was great flick!

"The needs of the many, outweigh the needs of the few, or the one" - Spock

Band Manager
    Van Halen Blog 2.0 (New Blog):
    http://van-halen5150-br.blogspot.com/

Van Halen Blog 1.0:

Like Mike
    Old news, but I was pumped when I saw the trailer in the cinemas.... Ofcourse, no one knew who was playing....

'Tis a really funny flick - completely tongue in cheek, and as a friend of mine in AZ put it, "bloody good fun."

I usually can't take much gore, but most of the messy scenes are so over the top disgusting they're laugh out loud funny...I heartily recommend it.

And it was really nice seeing Van Halen in the credits.

Finally a movie "that gets it"

Like Mike
    It's got Monnix from Semi Pro

Metal Up Your A$$!

Exclamation ...

Quote Originally Posted by Stuglue View Post
    Well, this certainly made my ears jump up. The trailer was on the tv in the background when an advert for the new horror film, Zombieland came on, I wasn't really paying attention until I recognised the music Everybody Wants Some! Fuck, at last someone with taste. There's one reason to see the film at least.
    Nice! I like Zombie movies!

And it's good to see you around, Stu!
    Wolfgang Van Halen - "I love being a bass player. Its just me and Al a groove section. Just boom, boom, boom, and were good". GW
    ---
    Edward Van Halen - "What is next for Wolf is the next record and the next tour. Hes no different than I am. Music is his life. If he goes back to school, Ill probably go with him. GC

Metal Up Your A$$!

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by vhfanjack View Post
    It's got Monnix from Semi Pro.
    Semi Pro is a funny movie!
    Wolfgang Van Halen - "I love being a bass player. Its just me and Al a groove section. Just boom, boom, boom, and were good". GW
    ---
    Edward Van Halen - "What is next for Wolf is the next record and the next tour. Hes no different than I am. Music is his life. If he goes back to school, Ill probably go with him. GC

Like Mike
    Quote Originally Posted by Simon Ribeiro View Post
    Semi Pro is a funny movie!
    Amen to that! Let's get Tropical in here!