Welcome to the ClassicVanHalen.com.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Yabba Dabba Doo!

Is diarrhea mouth back on the boards again?

I noticed about 12 new threads this morning by EVHGuitars.

Dance Baby!
    Nausea • Heartburn • Indigestion • Upset stomach • Diarrhea.
    Daniel (1994-2013)

Permanent vacation
    Well, YOU voted for him to be reinstated in that poll aways back. You got what you asked for. Happy?
    "I am not one of those weak-spirited, sappy Americans who want to be liked by all the people around them. I don’t care if people hate my guts; I assume most of them do. The important question is whether they are in a position to do anything about it. My affections, being concentrated over a few people, are not spread all over Hell in a vile attempt to placate sulky, worthless shits."

~ William S. Burroughs

Yabba Dabba Doo!
    Quote Originally Posted by Guitarfreak View Post
    Well, YOU voted for him to be reinstated in that poll aways back. You got what you asked for. Happy?
    That was actually the ban before this last one GF.
    If you've read my posts, you'd see I was in full support of this last ban and refused to push for any sort of "reinstatement".

It doesn't much matter ... you've answered my question.

Permanent vacation
    Quote Originally Posted by Dino View Post
    That was actually the ban before this last one GF.
    If you've read my posts, you'd see I was in full support of this last ban and refused to push for any sort of "reinstatement".

It doesn't much matter ... you've answered my question.
    Whoops. Sorry about that, Dino. This whole ordeal has dragged on so long, I can't even keep the bans / polls straight.

For some inconceivable reason, a few long-time members (mostly one - you can guess who) kept whining for him to be unbanned, and I guess we relented. It wasn't me who changed the length of his ban from 'forever' to '1 month', I can tell you that!
    "I am not one of those weak-spirited, sappy Americans who want to be liked by all the people around them. I don’t care if people hate my guts; I assume most of them do. The important question is whether they are in a position to do anything about it. My affections, being concentrated over a few people, are not spread all over Hell in a vile attempt to placate sulky, worthless shits."

~ William S. Burroughs

this might not entirely make up for his boring posts but i'd take the guitar offered in this thread...

http://acapella.harmony-central.com/....php?t=2240963
    A composer is a guy who goes around forcing his will on unsuspecting air molecules, often with the assistance of unsuspecting musicians.
    Frank Zappa

Finally?
    The first time I banned him it was for 1 year, I felt generous and made it one month...My apologies for that.

It was a mistake that has hopefully been forever rectified.

Roth On!

P.S. I only wish I had gotten to him first this time.

No cheer******s allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Guitarfreak View Post
    Whoops. Sorry about that, Dino. This whole ordeal has dragged on so long, I can't even keep the bans / polls straight.

For some inconceivable reason, a few long-time members (mostly one - you can guess who) kept whining for him to be unbanned, and I guess we relented. It wasn't me who changed the length of his ban from 'forever' to '1 month', I can tell you that!
    You flatter me, GF.

I never realized i had such influence on this board!
    I'm truly an army of one.

Still not entirely sure why y'all get so freaked out over evhguitars.

Permanent vacation
    Quote Originally Posted by unchainedguitars View Post
    You flatter me, GF.

I never realized i had such influence on this board!
    Well, you've got 12,000+ posts, second on the board - must count for something, no?

~ William S. Burroughs

Central Scrutinizer
    Quote Originally Posted by Dino View Post
    You know you love him, Dino ... say what you will about the guy, but you gotta admit he does know a little something about something about Ed and his guitars! It just the manner in which he often chooses to disseminate that information that can, at times, make him such a destestable douche !
    Last edited by jimi1152; February 16th, 2009 at 12:49 PM.