Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

The CVH.com Presidential Election-2008
Welcome to the ClassicVanHalen.com.

View Poll Results: CVH.com Presidential Election-2008 Choices

Voters
18. You may not vote on this poll
  • John McCain

11 61.11%
  • Barack Obama

4 22.22%
  • Other: Please explain

3 16.67%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Finally?

The CVH.com Presidential Election-2008

Here ya go, folks!
    You've cast your votes in your hometown, now let's see who wins in the CVH.com mock election.

There are 3 choices:

1) Obama
    2) McCain
    3) Other

If you choose "other", please explain.

Have fun, no arguing and absolutely NO personal attacks will be permitted...this is an exercise in fun, so enjoy yourselves.
    It is a private ballot, so unless you tell us who you vote for nobody will know.

Dance Baby!
    McCain/Palin

I know, I know. I had said that I could not vote for McCain/Palin, because of Palin. However, after looking at the Obama/Biden and the "OTHERS", McCain/Palin made sense to me. I think I got caught up into the Palin bashfest. However, she isn't the difference maker I thought she would be. SO I had no problem casting my vote for McCain/Palin.

McCain has a record that he can reach across the aisle. Obama has no such record. McCain knows foreign policy. Obama doesn't and by getting Biden as his running mate proved two things to me. He isn't about change and that he has no clue about foreign policy. McCain has sacrificed for this country. Obama hasn't. If McCain is elected, he will have to work with the opposition party. Obama and the Democrats would be uncontrolled and unchecked. That scares the hell out of me. The McCain/Palin ticket offers more experience and the kind of reform D.C. is lacking. Will D.C. be reformed? Doubt it, but their records show they will try. Obama/Biden shows no record of reform or bipartisanship, period.

Obama/Biden will continue the class war. Obama/Biden will not unite this country and IMO only make it more divided. I don't understand how you can say that 95% of the people will get a tax cut? Of that 95%, what's the precentage of those people don't pay ANY federal taxes? If the Bush tax cuts are left to expire, isn't that a Tax hike? You have Sen Schumer from NY talking about the Fairness Doctrine, Unions and other Bullshit that can only happen if a Democrat is in the Oval Office.

One reason why I'm not voting for Obama/Biden. I am so sick and tired of elitist media members telling me that I might be a racist if I don't vote for Obama. FUCK YOU! Those left leaning talking lemmings haven't a clue and has been in tank for Obama from the beginning. It's amazing they call themselves journalist. FUCK EM!
    Daniel (1994-2013)

Buddhist Monk
    I, for the reasons I posted on several occasions, early voted for Obama.

They are saying Florida is a toss-up, so I hope my vote is not in vain and the state goes to McCain. (Hey, I'm a poet!) But even if it does, I am cautiously optimistic that Obama will exceed 270 electoral votes.

"When one person suffers from a delusion it is called insanity. When many people suffer from a delusion it is called religion" - from Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance

I Love 'Em..I Need 'Em...
    I voted straight Libertarian ticket. I usually vote as a staunch Republican, but even I have tired of the last 8 years. Obama getting my vote never ever entered the equation. So be it!

"I want a run for my money thats all"

An Eleven Warrior
    McCain/Palin for reasons I have already stated.

Finally?
    I voted McCain/Palin today.
    I got to the polls and was undecided, seeing Obama on the ballot made me cringe and I couldn't do it.
    I couldn't vote 3rd party either because I know that a vote for a 3rd party candidate could end up being a vote for Obama...I call it the Perot Factor, lol.

If Obama wins, and I have a feeling he just might, he'll do it without my help.

Another issue that could unfold is that Obama may win the popular vote but lose the Electoral College vote to McCain.

It's going to be an interesting night, it may even take days or weeks to know who actually won...we'll see.

Starving Guitarguy
    McCain/Palin cause I wanna do Sarah.
    "Talent is God Given, But Success is Hard Work"

www.ronscustomguitars.com

THEE bassist for VH
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron4406 View Post
    McCain/Palin cause I wanna do Sarah.
    You think her husband will mind?

TPS Reports
    I voted for McCain. Illinois.

for the record
    Go RAMS!

Checking in
    Just for the record, I put my vote down for McCain and it's got me down for Obama. What the fuck? Anybody else got this problem? If not, it's supposed to be 9-3 McCain.

I knew there'd be alot of voter fraud, but this is just stupid.