Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
1982 and before. Where are they now? update
Welcome to the ClassicVanHalen.com.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Band Technician

1982 and before. Where are they now? update

The VHII Bee. Buried with Dime
    The Rasta/unchained-Dweezil has it with the VHII bee neck on it.
    The Megazone. For sale at Rockstarsguitars.com
    Franky-EVH has it.
    The Rude ???
    VH logo charvel guitar 1 of 2 made in 1981. The broken one was for sale on Ebay by John Neslon ex Guitarist of Eddie Money.
    Charvel Explorer that became the Snake??
    Natural 3 single pup Strat with Dano neck??
    Ovation- Spanish Fly guitar??
    Red Dean V??
    59 Les Paul??
    Rude/Natural Boogie Bodies FR test guitar.??
    Ibanez Shark ??
    Last edited by EVHguitars; October 2nd, 2008 at 06:31 AM.

Starving Guitarguy
    Most gotta be hangin in 5150 somewhere.

Allthough I do remember a pic somewhere that showed the "Shark" hangin on a wall in 5150.
    "Talent is God Given, But Success is Hard Work"

www.ronscustomguitars.com

Band Technician
    Yeah the shark is on the 5150 wall, in that super lame Franky promotional interview with ED.

What I bugs me about the Vid. is the cut it when he begins explaining the VHII details and burying it with dime. Would be interesting to see the outtakes of that Vid.

The VHII, Rasta/UG and Magazone we pretty much know are not in EVH's hands or studio

Starving Guitarguy
    Yeah. Thats the one. I only watched that vid once. I'll never watch it again.
    Makes me wanna puke.
    I was tryin to find those pics of the clutter in 5150 with all those guitars hangin. That's where Im imagining some of those axes are. That, or Ed gave em away when he was all loaded.
    "Talent is God Given, But Success is Hard Work"

www.ronscustomguitars.com

Band Technician
    Forgot to mention his black Fender Strat and he red ES-335.

Yeah, the shark is still hangin in the 5150 wall.

Some he gave away, at least we know about the Rasta, VHII and the Megazone.

Question, are there any picture of him playing the muti-colored taped up strathead Kramer? I have seen pictures of EVH playing that guitar when jammed with Holdsworth. But not with VH.

Metal Up Your A$$!

Exclamation

Not so sure when these pics were taken, but ....
    Wolfgang Van Halen - "I love being a bass player. Its just me and Al a groove section. Just boom, boom, boom, and were good". GW
    ---
    Edward Van Halen - "What is next for Wolf is the next record and the next tour. Hes no different than I am. Music is his life. If he goes back to school, Ill probably go with him. GC

Metal Up Your A$$!

Exclamation

And then there is this other pic...
    Wolfgang Van Halen - "I love being a bass player. Its just me and Al a groove section. Just boom, boom, boom, and were good". GW
    ---
    Edward Van Halen - "What is next for Wolf is the next record and the next tour. Hes no different than I am. Music is his life. If he goes back to school, Ill probably go with him. GC

Metal Up Your A$$!

Exclamation

More details here...
    Attached Images Attached Images
    ---

Metal Up Your A$$!

Exclamation

Last one....
    Attached Images Attached Images
    ---

Central Scrutinizer
    Quote Originally Posted by EVHguitars View Post

Question, are there any picture of him playing the muti-colored taped up strathead Kramer? I have seen pictures of EVH playing that guitar when jammed with Holdsworth. But not with VH.
    Here's one from the Diver Down tour...