Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
Any pics of DLR pre-vanhalen? - Page 2
Welcome to the ClassicVanHalen.com.
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 32
  1. #11
    Cheers everyone !
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    6,246
    Here's the full picture and what Dave says about it him self.
    Well can you find the others ?
    Attached Images Attached Images

  2. #12
    TPS Reports
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    1,987
    I can't even find Dave, unless he's the blond kid in the top row.

  3. #13
    THEE bassist for VH
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    someplace you're not
    Posts
    19,977

    Talking

    Quote Originally Posted by jane View Post
    Here's the full picture and what Dave says about it him self.
    Well can you find the others ?
    Al Gore is that big headed buffoon kid at top dead center!!


  4. #14
    THEE bassist for VH
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    someplace you're not
    Posts
    19,977
    Quote Originally Posted by EVH_Erupted View Post
    Wait, I was right????

    Sweet!
    Yes, you were Double E. Good eye. Pat yourself on the back and have a cherry coke today.

    And teck, thanxs for the laff!


  5. #15
    Cheers everyone !
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    6,246
    Quote Originally Posted by i1sum2! View Post
    Al Gore is that big headed buffoon kid at top dead center!!
    You know that or is that what you think ?

  6. #16
    THEE bassist for VH
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    someplace you're not
    Posts
    19,977
    Quote Originally Posted by jane View Post
    You know that or is that what you think ?
    I just think that Jane. I did notice the Shaun Cassidy resemblance too. I haven't seen any pics of Dave when he was in the Red Ball Jets I should say, after commenting that I hadn't seen any pre Halen pics. That one of a young Dave playing acoustic guitar has been around awhile.


  7. #17
    Cheers everyone !
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    6,246
    Quote Originally Posted by i1sum2! View Post
    I haven't seen any pics of Dave when he was in the Red Ball Jets I should say, after commenting that I hadn't seen any pre Halen pics. That one of a young Dave playing acoustic guitar has been around awhile.
    I know what you meant cause I have seen that young Dave pic in your gallery and in Simons as in mine I believe LOL.
    I never saw pictures from Dave with the redball jets neither nor did I ever saw a picture from his dad, his mom and sisters yes but never his dad. I know it has little to do with this topic but I always wondered if his dad ever saw a concert from Dave since he never approved it much that Dave became a Rock Star ? (Just thinking out loud sorry ).....

  8. #18
    THEE bassist for VH
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    someplace you're not
    Posts
    19,977
    Quote Originally Posted by jane View Post
    I know what you meant cause I have seen that young Dave pic in your gallery and in Simons as in mine I believe LOL.
    I never saw pictures from Dave with the redball jets neither nor did I ever saw a picture from his dad, his mom and sisters yes but never his dad. I know it has little to do with this topic but I always wondered if his dad ever saw a concert from Dave since he never approved it much that Dave became a Rock Star ? (Just thinking out loud sorry ).....
    Good question Jane. I don't know if his dad ever saw him perform with Van Halen. I guess we'll never know, because his dad has died. I have seen pics of Dave with his mom and sister Lisa, both taken at the US Fest. I have the one with him and his mom in my gallery.


  9. #19
    Cheers everyone !
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    6,246
    Quote Originally Posted by i1sum2! View Post
    Good question Jane. I don't know if his dad ever saw him perform with Van Halen. I guess we'll never know, because his dad has died.
    I know that his dad died but Dave is still alive and kicking who knows maybe he will tell more in his next book ......

  10. #20
    THEE bassist for VH
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    someplace you're not
    Posts
    19,977
    Quote Originally Posted by jane View Post
    I know that his dad died but Dave is still alive and kicking who knows maybe he will tell more in his next book ......
    Me too. Supposedly, Dave has been working on a sequel book to CFTH for some time now. The Tao Of Dave. That will his first order of business after the tour ends.


 

 

Similar Threads

  1. The New Wolfgang
    By Dave G 5150 in forum The Guitar Shop
    Replies: 196
    Last Post: October 28th, 2010, 12:53 PM
  2. New Eddie Pics
    By IronicA in forum Main Classic Van Halen Discussion Forum
    Replies: 151
    Last Post: April 30th, 2008, 05:39 PM
  3. Interesting pics of Ed...
    By smorgdonkey in forum The Guitar Shop
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: May 15th, 2006, 12:53 PM
  4. Those Eddie pics are causing...
    By smorgdonkey in forum Main Classic Van Halen Discussion Forum
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: March 18th, 2006, 09:25 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •