Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

*** How It Went Down *** - Page 2
Welcome to the ClassicVanHalen.com.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by unchainedguitars View Post
    Yeah, 'ol Summie is like a period, my friend:

He gets you in a bad mood & stains your clothes.
    You said it not me.

"The needs of the many, outweigh the needs of the few, or the one" - Spock

No cheer******s allowed!
    Wait, you said it!

You stated the opening, and i completed the joke.
    We were a team there, AJ!

David Lee Roth Bodyguard
    Quote Originally Posted by Admin View Post
    It's interesting to see what other people say about you when they don't think you are around. Hmmmmm....anyways IronicA is partly right. It is my fault for not making this place secure enough. I did have backups though which is why we didn't loose too much posting. I need to take a break from this site for a little while and then come back with a vengence to fix this place up.
    I wouldn't pay too much attention to my Twit-like ramblings, Freak. Once a Twit, always a Twit... you know me.

Anyway, glad you have the place up and running again. All praise be to Allah.

Buddhist Monk
    Quote Originally Posted by IronicA View Post
    Once a Twit, always a Twit... you know me.
    Asalam Alakum.

We still love ya, though. Just as long as you don't expound on the virtues of pit bulls or weigh the pros and cons of Kramer vs. Charvel.

"When one person suffers from a delusion it is called insanity. When many people suffer from a delusion it is called religion" - from Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance

David Lee Roth Bodyguard
    Quote Originally Posted by teckhoff View Post
    Asalam Alakum.

We still love ya, though. Just as long as you don't expound on the virtues of pit bulls or weigh the pros and cons of Kramer vs. Charvel.
    Thanks Teck. I'll try, although I still say either you or Jane should be my "Life Coach".

Metal Up Your A$$!

Smile ...

Glad to hear from you, Ironica.
    Wolfgang Van Halen - "I love being a bass player. Its just me and Al a groove section. Just boom, boom, boom, and were good". GW
    ---
    Edward Van Halen - "What is next for Wolf is the next record and the next tour. Hes no different than I am. Music is his life. If he goes back to school, Ill probably go with him. GC

Band Technician
    Good to hear from you Simon and Ironica!

Cheers everyone !

Talking J/k

Quote Originally Posted by IronicA View Post
    Thanks Teck. I'll try, although I still say either you or Jane should be my "Life Coach".
    Hmmm I'm not sure if I want a pissed off Ironica swimming across the pond, tracking me down and kick my ass every time he's annoyed with my life coaching style LOL . I think I'll pass ,Teck the job is yours

No cheer******s allowed!
    Ironica needs to stop sucking at the teet of a 1 sum 2, it's bad for his zany sense 'o humour!

It's similar to when George Lynch started taking lessons at a music college.
    He went in a unique, stylish player & came out an Yngwie/Gilbert obsessive.

I will end this mini-rant with some advice giveth by a wise chap, who'm shall remain nameless:

Grass ain't growin', and i wish to hell it was!

Metal Up Your A$$!

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Scottie Hutch View Post
    Good to hear from you Simon and Ironica!

Hey, Scottie; are you going to watch the 500 miles Indy this year?
    Good to hear from you, bro.
    Wolfgang Van Halen - "I love being a bass player. Its just me and Al a groove section. Just boom, boom, boom, and were good". GW
    ---
    Edward Van Halen - "What is next for Wolf is the next record and the next tour. Hes no different than I am. Music is his life. If he goes back to school, Ill probably go with him. GC