Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
Iro is Gone and I am MAD AS HELL! - Page 3
Welcome to the ClassicVanHalen.com.
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    No cheer******s allowed!
    All due respect Teck, but Sum was knocking Ed over & over, in the midst of a feel-good time for the majority of the VH fans.
    I'm not saying Sum has no right to state his displeasure with Ed & the reunion (repeatedly), but in doing so, you gotta expect more than a few will counter.
    In many ways, being a huge fan of one Edward Van Halen, i took the criticism of Edward to heart.
    I think Mofo did the same & lashed out.

Again, it did get out of hand, but all of us & none of us were to blame.

I'm pleased Sum is back on board (though it's starting again...see the Zloz thread, wink), and we are all big boys that can fend for ourselves.

As for Iro leaving, i'm not taking any blame (Change your fucking sig, AJ, your fulla shit...again!)
    We are grown men in our mid thirties, not drama queens.
    How many fucking "I'm leaving & i mean it!" threads do we need?
    I've done it, Sum's done it, a few others & it's all so immature.
    I honestly like Iro a great deal, but i'm dissapointed he's reacting like the rest of us drama queens.
    So a few of us thought he was Emma Peel, big fucking deal.
    Get over it.
    Tell us to suck it. Move onward & upward.

Quote Originally Posted by unchainedguitars
    All due respect Teck, but Sum was knocking Ed over & over, in the midst of a feel-good time for the majority of the VH fans.
    I'm not saying Sum has no right to state his displeasure with Ed & the reunion (repeatedly), but in doing so, you gotta expect more than a few will counter.
    In many ways, being a huge fan of one Edward Van Halen, i took the criticism of Edward to heart.
    I think Mofo did the same & lashed out.

Again, it did get out of hand, but all of us & none of us were to blame.

I'm pleased Sum is back on board (though it's starting again...see the Zloz thread, wink), and we are all big boys that can fend for ourselves.

As for Iro leaving, i'm not taking any blame (Change your fucking sig, AJ, your fulla shit...again!)
    We are grown men in our mid thirties, not drama queens.
    How many fucking "I'm leaving & i mean it!" threads do we need?
    I've done it, Sum's done it, a few others & it's all so immature.
    I honestly like Iro a great deal, but i'm dissapointed he's reacting like the rest of us drama queens.
    So a few of us thought he was Emma Peel, big fucking deal.
    Get over it.
    Tell us to suck it. Move onward & upward.
    Actually, I swear I did last night, to IRO IS GONE AND I AM MAD AS HELL!
    But obviously I had some problem and it didn't accept it.
    But I have talked to Iro and he wants me to drop everything, so in his honor I will. But, before I stop all this, I want to thank the Moderators for not backing him up on anything, jealous I guess. But all is good now, Iro is gone, sum people are happy, some people are pissed. IRONICA IS NOT EMMA! Lets leave it at that bitches!

"The needs of the many, outweigh the needs of the few, or the one" - Spock

No cheer******s allowed!
    So Ironica is leaving out of frustration with fellow mods?

Why the fuck is the silly Emma-gate being held up as the scapegoat then?
    And what was up with NE169's overtly pro-Sum banter?

I like Sum & NE, but i don't blame mofo for getting his feathers ruffled.
    The back & forth is not one sided, least as far as i can tell.

Finally?
    What the hell happened to this site?
    I can't believe all the bullshit i'm reading here. It's like some of you are still in first fucking grade.

Ya know, if everybody decided to act their age and avoid being pulled into the immature shit around here, it would be a much better place to hang out, read, and probably learn something about the band to which this place is dedicated to.

When i took my leave of absence there was like 2 people that had ever been banned. Now, it's a list that goes on for pages...WTF?

Damn, people, try to remember that this is just a website on the fucking internet. the people you interact with here aren't your fucking friends and they aren't going to kiss your ass.
    What, you want to be an "internet badass"?
    You want to be the "Site Clown"?
    Jeezus, if this shit is all you have to your social life then you are pretty pathetic.
    People attacking members in PM's, avoiding the topics so you can insult someone else, acting like immature little fucks...it's amazing to me how grown adults conduct themselves on these fucking boards.

Grow the fuck up for crying out loud!

FYI: There is a feature on this board called an "Ignore List", and for the life of me I can't understand why people don't use it. I guess it is much more fun to get all bent out of shape and argue than to just agree to disagree and move on.

Roth On!

Finally?
    Quote Originally Posted by A.J. MASSEY
    Actually, I swear I did last night, to IRO IS GONE AND I AM MAD AS HELL!
    But obviously I had some problem and it didn't accept it.
    But I have talked to Iro and he wants me to drop everything, so in his honor I will. But, before I stop all this, I want to thank the Moderators for not backing him up on anything, jealous I guess. But all is good now, Iro is gone, sum people are happy, some people are pissed. IRONICA IS NOT EMMA! Lets leave it at that bitches!
    Hold on, the mods didn't back Iro up?
    If that is what he is claiming then YOU are sadly mistaken AND misinformed.
    Ironica went power tripping all over the place, bro. He basically called for all the original mods to be fired and asked for "New Blood" to run this site.
    He even posted a couple of posts placing himself above the Webmaster here...Yeah, he's such a victim here.
    The dude has NO CONCEPT of what being a TEAM PLAYER is all about and jumped my ass for not being here much.

This site is NOT my fucking life, it isn't even all that to VHFreak. it is a hobby, bro.
    Ironica got no support because he acted like he was a one man show. and you know what? that's fine, he can be all that AND a bag of chips on his own website with his own message board. Nobody is going to come on board and just take over, shit on everyone including the Webmaster, and then cry "They didn't have my back."

If someone, ANYONE, wants My respect, THEY'VE GOT TO EARN IT, PERIOD!

I'll bet he wants you to drop it. HE doesn't want the truth to come out and YOU to look like a fool for defending him when he isn't worthy of the defense and quite honestly is without honor.
    Look, if your gonna try to defend someone you had better have all the details and know for a fact you stand on solid ground before you set fire to the bridges and start throwing around someone else's lies.

He's full of shit and there is proof of everything i've stated here.

Ironica is a POWER TRIPPER, and that is all there is to it.
    Believe me, this site is better off without him on the Mod Team.

Roth On!

No cheer******s allowed!
    I certainly believe Ironica brought a lot to this board.
    The guy had intelligence & wit to the extreme, and that is something i truly enjoyed the most.

How boring would this joint become if we all mind our manners & kiss one another's ass?
    Iro was controversial, had strong opinions & God bless him for it.
    He & i disagreed towords the end on some matters, but it creates a nice spark for debate.
    Neither of us backed down (and Slade still sucks, btw).

As a mod & member, this guy will be a huge loss in the long run.
    Just my feeling.

I think Iro was frustrated with M.I.A. mods, which actually was a huge problem.
    Most times only he & Simon seemed visible.
    I don't know what goes on behind the scenes, but i do believe a moderator should drop in more than once every six months.
    I may be exagerrating, but it seemed like Iro was the guy who punched in on here daily. Simon, as well...but everyday you'd see Ironica.

Anyway, i just wanted to state my feeling on this.
    I think if Iro has actually abanodoned ship, that will not be a positive thing for this board.

Metal Up Your A$$!

Exclamation

Maybe you have noticed that I don't post regurlaly on weekends.
    Weekends, TO ME, are exclusive for my kids.
    Me and them and that's all. Fun between kids and parents.

Once in a while I do log on Saturdays and Sundays, but just to clean the spams. Curse you, spams!

Ironica is a grown man and he knew his job very well.
    He started some great threads as many other posters did the same. The same goes to most of his intelligent posts.
    IF he never gets back, he'll be missed. I know I'll miss the guy.

But I do prefer thinking he's gonna take some time for his own, which is the best thing to do now.

Unchained, as you said before let's move onward and upward.
    Wolfgang Van Halen - "I love being a bass player. Its just me and Al a groove section. Just boom, boom, boom, and were good". GW
    ---
    Edward Van Halen - "What is next for Wolf is the next record and the next tour. Hes no different than I am. Music is his life. If he goes back to school, Ill probably go with him. GC

Band Technician
    Well said Simon! This constant bickering over petty little items is tiresome. People seem to bring back old arguments. I agree, it is like High School. Very crazy at times. I hope we all can get past this.

THEE bassist for VH
    Quote Originally Posted by teckhoff
    I cannot understand why people get so bent out of shape if another person posts a negative comment about EVH (or DLR for that matter). Does the fact that someone posts a disparaging remark about Ed somehow reduce EVH's greatness in your eyes? I would hope not. Just disagree and move on. Don't keep bringing it up.
    This is something I very much agree with you on teck. If you don't like someones opinion, just disagree and move on. Or, we could debate the points of said topic rather than get all bent out of shape. The prevailing attitude around seems to be that Ed can do no wrong, and those who say different, are critically raked over the coals. Do I get upset when you say anything about Dave? Not usually, and most of the times I can find some common ground in which to agree with you. Ya wanna make fun of Dave, go right ahead. Hell, I'll probably laugh along with you.

And I do agree with NE when he said that there was bashing going on towards myself. I couldn't understand why Mr. Mofo took it upon himself to continually lace my name into his posts and even in his signatures. After being gone for awhile, I felt the need to defend myself from that. I got tired of that bullshit quickly. I don't go out of my way necessarily to rip him, even when he deserves it. I think he's insecure in some ways and it shows. Why make a thread about yourself asking people if they want you banned? Why make threads about me as well? They were totally unnecessary and made this board look bad. NE doesn't need or want to come here and see that shit in his forum and I don't blame him for being pissed off about any of it.

Lastly, Ironica is a good guy. He's intelligent and brought his own style to the board. Many of you are taken with him and that's fine. But we do have a fragile situation here with him and now he's bailed. He did the best he could and that's all anyone can do. Only time will tell if he comes back. A.J., this thread is just one more example of an unnecessary thread. You have a tendency to overreact I've noticed. Please stop. We can appreciate your enthusiasm normally and your liking so and so in small spurts just fine, thank you.

No cheer******s allowed!
    You encourage us to move on in your post, yet you do not follow your own advice.
    I see the anti-EVH rhetoric creeping back in, ever so slowly, so "moving on" is not on the isum2 menu, apparently.

Mofo is harmless, and we both know that.
    His insults were hardly damaging to you or anyone else.
    I'm not buying that as the the reason behind your hasty departure.

There were a lot of fans of VH, and Edward, that disagreed with your stance on the current VH tour.
    You said it would collapse & young Wolf would choke.
    You stated that ticket sales would dry up.
    You were wrong, and others openly disagreed.

In hindsight, you see that as "being attacked".

Again, all of us are to blame & none of us.
    No victims here, whether it be myself, Iro or 1sum2.