Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
Iro is Gone and I am MAD AS HELL!
Welcome to the ClassicVanHalen.com.
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Iro is Gone and I am MAD AS HELL!

Who ever made this happen fucked up BIG TIME! I guess someone here got there wish, I guess the butt-plug can come back and fucking run this place.
    Emma can fucking leave too, she was part of it!

"The needs of the many, outweigh the needs of the few, or the one" - Spock

Metal Up Your A$$!

Exclamation ...

Ironica - take your time and give the net a break.

Then COME BACK to CVH!
    Wolfgang Van Halen - "I love being a bass player. Its just me and Al a groove section. Just boom, boom, boom, and were good". GW
    ---
    Edward Van Halen - "What is next for Wolf is the next record and the next tour. Hes no different than I am. Music is his life. If he goes back to school, Ill probably go with him. GC

An Eleven Warrior
    A.J., I think it was this kind of stuff that made Iro and some others go way. I have not been a member for very long, but I have visited the site for some time as a guest, and the bickering and finger pointing are getting old. I'm starting to feel like I am back in high school again with all the petty BS going on. Iro, Emma, and others (me included) have gotten tired of the drama. I hope Iro does take some time off, and returns. You also have to remember this IS the internet, and really we as a whole are not friends in the true sense of the word. We hang out on a fan site to help pass the time, and talk about VH. Nothing more, nothing less. There are some interesting personalities here, and I have enjoyed them, but we really know nothing about each other. I am sure "IronicA's" real friends beyond the computer screen treat him just fine.

Doc
    Say my name!

Buddhist Monk
    Emma was less a part of Iro leaving than you (AJ) and anyone else who continually insisted that Iro was Emma.

Try to look at this from Iro's perspective. He was friendly with you (AJ) and Mofo. Emma was not. She was scathing in her posts towards you (AJ) and Mofo. So to insist that Iro was Emma, is basically calling Iro:

(a) a liar
    (b) a coward for hiding behind a fake persona to attack so called friends
    (c) an all around twat (his word)

I, like many here, was friendly with Iro. If anything he seemed to be an all around great guy: Funny, Intelligent and above all he was a stand-up guy (in other words none of the things listed above).

You (AJ) call him your friend, but your constant insistence that Iro was Emma proved otherwise. Don't look to Emma for the cause of Iro's departure. You (AJ) only have to look to you and your accusations to see why Iro is rightfully upset.

I think that Emma Peel purged this site of some of the drama. Yes, she created some too. However, I agree that for a while there this place was unbearable for all the reasons that Emma eagerly campaigned against.

If Iro is collateral damage from Emma's "assault" that would be sad because I think this place is big enough for everyone including Emma and Iro (whom I believe are not one and the same).

Iro's left before and came back after he took some time to cool off. Well have to wait and see in this instance. But, I hope he does come back.

"When one person suffers from a delusion it is called insanity. When many people suffer from a delusion it is called religion" - from Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance

Finally?
    I have no idea about the particulars of why Ironica is no longer a mod here. but let me just point out that there are a great many things that went on behind the scenes that you may or may not be aware of.

I know he didn't like me returning. but i don't think he knew why I left to begin with...regardless, if you can't be a team player then it's time to move on.

If he quit, he shouldn't have...all things right themselves in time.

Beyond that, it would just be speculation.

By the way, who is this butt-plug you are referring to?
    Just thought i'd ask since i'm the only mod who has returned from an extended leave of absence.

Roadie
    I haven't been here long but I loved the british sense of humor and the spirited debates and conversations! I'll miss him for that.
    Model Citizen - Zero Discipline

Finally?
    By the way, Emma and Iro were NOT the same person. the IP addresses indicate that it was impossible for that to be the case. unless he can travel the earth in minutes just to type a post then return back home.

Why this was never addressed and debunked long before now is beyond me...Secondly, if he left over that then he had a pretty thin skin, and i know he was tougher than that.

Thirdly, who gives a flying fuck what other people think when they are making baseless accusations they cannot prove?

Roth On!

Dance Baby!
    Interesting.

Iro is gone? How do we know this? I'm I missing a thread of his departure?

Emma? Could give a rats ass. Not the biggest fan of "Dry-witted, know-it-all pompus newbe's." Call it up bringing.
    Daniel (1994-2013)

Buddhist Monk
    Quote Originally Posted by punkatomic
    Emma? Could give a rats ass.
    Agreed. But she did handle Mofo quite capably on several occasions. I think the kids today would say he was pwn'd.

"When one person suffers from a delusion it is called insanity. When many people suffer from a delusion it is called religion" - from Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance

Go ahead and scream for my head, but who the hell was Emma Peel?! How am I missing all this? I mainly read House of Music and Non-VH Discussion, and it's smooth sailing down there.

I do know that there was some fallout with Iro and another Mod regarding how far a mod should go in moderating someone else's forum when they weren't around, and a little friction between him and the mods who weren't here as frequently.

As for all this alter-ego stuff and "so-and-so PM'd me that Eddie's fingertaps weren't as fast after 1983, and then he went to the Links and said the same thing under another name and I'd like to report it" nonsense...eh...who cares?