Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
A cvh.com AMNESTY!?!
Welcome to the ClassicVanHalen.com.
Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast
    David Lee Roth Bodyguard

Exclamation A cvh.com AMNESTY!?!

Fellow Members, I propose we hold a classicvanhalen.com AMNESTY.

All grudges, all arguments and all the past wiped clean, with no reference to it.

"Why, Iro?" Good question! ... Well, this place has lost lots of its key Members of late and is severely lacking because of it.

I want to see all those Members that left, for whatever reasons, sign in to this thread.

All in favour say "Aye"and tell me who you want to see posting again and why.

Starving Guitarguy
    I know when I first became a member here a while ago I seemed like a spamming dickhead. All I wanted to be was one of the guitar luthiers of the site and hopefully make some axes for some. It just backfired. I was new to the buisness at the time and learned a whole lot since.
    Then the big Frankenstraat fiasco. When he started postin my first guitar and discreiditing me, I got pissed. Hard to keep your cool when that shit goes down. I think I left cause I was more embarassed then pissed. Im makin good money now doin my own thing and enjoyin every minute of it. Cant get rich sellin a copyrighted guitar.
    Now that our favorite band is on tour once again, I was hoping it would give us all something to talk about and we could forget all the bulshit from the past.
    Im glad to be back.
    "Talent is God Given, But Success is Hard Work"

www.ronscustomguitars.com

An Eleven Warrior
    I know that I am relatively new hear, and I do not know all the history, but I miss 1Sum2 and Unchained Guitars. Both of those dudes were very entertaining and knowledgable IMO. I hope they come back. Iro, good thread Matey.
    Say my name!

David Lee Roth Bodyguard
    Yes.. unchained & sum are such an imperative part of this place, carved, as it were, into the very woodwork of this ol' house. I really miss my chats, both sober and mad capped, with both of those fellows... I'll always consider them both to be good mates.

Lads, get ya hairy arses back on here... it really ain't the same withou-cha!

Welcome back, Ron. Glad to hear yer takin' care of businezz too.

Metal Up Your A$$!

Exclamation

Many good old members (and some new ones, too). Cat, Classic Dude, Steve, GF, Punk, J Man, Sum, Spanish and Freak (he should post more often). And the CVH girls, man. Bella, Jane, PW, Little Girl. I miss these posters here.
    Wolfgang Van Halen - "I love being a bass player. Its just me and Al a groove section. Just boom, boom, boom, and were good". GW
    ---
    Edward Van Halen - "What is next for Wolf is the next record and the next tour. Hes no different than I am. Music is his life. If he goes back to school, Ill probably go with him. GC

too many to name. I'm always here i just read a lot and don't post as much. I think it would be great if Cat was back though, he was funny. Sum and Ne would be awesome, though i didn't notice they'd left
    A composer is a guy who goes around forcing his will on unsuspecting air molecules, often with the assistance of unsuspecting musicians.
    Frank Zappa

Roadie
    I call by when i can.
    I'm no gynaecologist,but i'll have a look!

Quote Originally Posted by IronicA
    Yes.. unchained & sum are such an imperative part of this place, carved, as it were, into the very woodwork of this ol' house. I really miss my chats, both sober and mad capped, with both of those fellows... I'll always consider them both to be good mates.

Lads, get ya hairy arses back on here... it really ain't the same withou-cha!

Welcome back, Ron. Glad to hear yer takin' care of businezz too.
    Unchained will be back soon, he's going through a tough time right now. But sum probably won't be back after he embarassed himself, but maybe he's like Ron, he'll come back in a couple of months.

But the one member I miss is Punkatomic.

"The needs of the many, outweigh the needs of the few, or the one" - Spock

Git some!
    Quote Originally Posted by IronicA
    Fellow Members, I propose we hold a classicvanhalen.com AMNESTY.

All grudges, all arguments and all the past wiped clean, with no reference to it.

"Why, Iro?" Good question! ... Well, this place has lost lots of its key Members of late and is severely lacking because of it.

I want to see all those Members that left, for whatever reasons, sign in to this thread.

All in favour say "Aye"and tell me who you want to see posting again and why.
    AYE!!Me wants SUM back, but he left on his own...
    Ready, Eddie!

Oh I forgot AYE!

But is Nick ever coming back? I've heard the story!

"The needs of the many, outweigh the needs of the few, or the one" - Spock