Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Dougs 1 st year quilts ! In each color !
Welcome to the ClassicVanHalen.com.
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Dougs 1 st year quilts ! In each color !

Here are a couple of pics of my first year quilts !

Doug

Band Manager
    You need a better guard dog, Doug..

seriously though, nice axes. I play bass, but I bought an Epi Les Paul last year so I would have a sturdy guitar for my home studio and so I could eventually learn to play. one of the hardest decisions is which color. you seemed to have solved that problem...
    "December 16th, the Dude abides..."

Quote Originally Posted by Outtalove
    You need a better guard dog, Doug..

seriously though, nice axes. I play bass, but I bought an Epi Les Paul last year so I would have a sturdy guitar for my home studio and so I could eventually learn to play. one of the hardest decisions is which color. you seemed to have solved that problem...

Hey, thanks !! i need to give him a dunt !, now and again !!

Doug

Buddhist Monk
    Doug,

Don't know if you know this but Van Hielan is listed as a VH cover band in the new Ian Christie Book "Everybody Wants Some: The Van Halen Saga.

On Page 296, there is a listing of several VH cover bands. Here's what's written:

Van Hielan (Glasgow, Scotland) Hide your sheep, lads!

This is your band, isn't it?
    Last edited by teckhoff; September 20th, 2007 at 11:05 AM.

"When one person suffers from a delusion it is called insanity. When many people suffer from a delusion it is called religion" - from Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance

Band Manager
    you're a Scot? I've got a really good mate in Glasgow, Iian McGuire.. I've got some Scottish in me. (my wife has some in her occasionally as well) I guess your dog was resting after staying up all night on alert. very cool you're in a cover band. do you have website?

We did have , but its closed at the moment ! We have some live recordings on the acidplanet link below the Van Hielan avatar !

Doug

Band Manager
    yeah, I checked that out a minute ago, "I'm The One" blazes... I'm about to change jobs and one of the main advantages besides more money is a lot more free time. I've got a guitar and Guitar World DVD lessons all gathering dust and dog hair (Charlie-who isn't even as good as your guard dog). I can't wait to get back in the gym, get my bass groove back and have a life outside of running this Honda shop.

Quote Originally Posted by Outtalove
    you're a Scot? I've got a really good mate in Glasgow, Iian McGuire.. I've got some Scottish in me. (my wife has some in her occasionally as well) I guess your dog was resting after staying up all night on alert. very cool you're in a cover band. do you have website?

Where does Iain drink in Glasgow ? i am sure he would have seen the band !

Doug