Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
Iro's "Wanker Of The Week"
Welcome to the ClassicVanHalen.com.
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
    David Lee Roth Bodyguard

Iro's "Wanker Of The Week"

Nominate who you think has been a real Dickhead this week. It might be from the world of Entertainment, Sports, Politics or even from this Board... its up to you.

After a few nominations I'll tally-up and declare a new "Wanker" at the end of each week.

Please don't vote for Britney or Lilo will go spare!!

Band Technician
    I know the NFL is saying the Patriots are the Wankers of the week! hahaha
    They got caught cheating! hahahaha

TPS Reports
    OJ Simpson is a suspect in a robbery in Las Vegas, but I'd go with Bellechik from the Patriots. He's a fucking cheater, no wonder the Patriots won all those Super Bowls.

Metal Up Your A$$!

Exclamation

From this board - No one!
    From EVH.com - a certain member

Politics - Brazilian senator Renan Calheiros
    Sports - Spanish F1 driver Fernando Alonso
    Wolfgang Van Halen - "I love being a bass player. Its just me and Al a groove section. Just boom, boom, boom, and were good". GW
    ---
    Edward Van Halen - "What is next for Wolf is the next record and the next tour. Hes no different than I am. Music is his life. If he goes back to school, Ill probably go with him. GC

Ah-nold ... the Governator. He did nothing that affected me for better or worse this week, and I am not a Californio. But after watching head-to-head the two Conan movies, I am still disappointed there wasn't a third installment. He left us sitting on his throne, brooding (not smoking a cigar).

From this board: If6was9

Sports: NFL! I mean if you didn't want a team to steal other teams signs, then why the hell do you let them record the game???????????

Politics: Everyone

But the overall winner is, the NFL.

"The needs of the many, outweigh the needs of the few, or the one" - Spock

Resident Moron
    ive got one, democrats.
    I'm different. y'hear?

Mr Mod Extraordinare
    Quote Originally Posted by JONEZY
    OJ Simpson is a suspect in a robbery in Las Vegas, but I'd go with Bellechik from the Patriots. He's a fucking cheater, no wonder the Patriots won all those Super Bowls.
    Belichick just got caught.

EVERY team is cheating. They send advance scouts to the place where their next team's opponents are playing this week. Some watch the plays, some watch players, some watch coaches.

If you ain't cheatin', you ain't tryin'!
    LIGHT 'EM UP!!
    Smoke 'em if you got 'em!

siN / DDLR Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by NE169
    Amen, Brother

"The needs of the many, outweigh the needs of the few, or the one" - Spock

Band Technician
    Quote Originally Posted by NE169
    Belichick just got caught.

EVERY team is cheating. They send advance scouts to the place where their next team's opponents are playing this week. Some watch the plays, some watch players, some watch coaches.

That's why it's so funny. Because he got caught. Al Davis has been accused of watering the field down if the Raiders were going to play a fast team. Other teams have been caught stealing playbooks. It's just funny that the Boy Scout team of the NFL has their Safety getting caught using HGH and now this...