Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
Happy Birthday Edward Van Halen !!! - Page 3
Welcome to the ClassicVanHalen.com.
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Buddhist Monk
    Quote Originally Posted by unchainedguitars
    What a completely narcississitic, pompous fool you are.
    You have somehow managed to turn a thread wishing Edward VH a Happy Birthday into your own personal forum for your own bizarre purposes.
    You lack any sort of clarity, especially when it comes to musical ability.
    Please, just go away. That is all i request.

Having intelligence and being able to present a concise argument is somehow considered pompous?

Listen man, you take this all way too seriously. That was the reason I posted Jimi's picture in the first place (right or wrong).

I may be new to the board, but from what I have seen you seem to have the most beefs with anyone. Is it always the other guy or is it you? Or does the blame lie in the middle.

I'm not going anywhere. When I have something to say I will say it. I expect you to do the same.

BTW... Happy Birthday Edward. May you return to your form of the Fair Warning days.
    Last edited by teckhoff; January 26th, 2007 at 01:51 PM.

"When one person suffers from a delusion it is called insanity. When many people suffer from a delusion it is called religion" - from Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance

No cheer******s allowed!
    Much better, thank you.

Mr Mod Extraordinare
    Fuck Ed--he didn't wish me a happy birthday, I'm not wishing him one either!!

Teckhoff & Smorg got it right--it's just a message board, and does anyone really think Ed's gonna see this, or have his webmaster print out birthday wishes from all the various VH sites and give it to him?

BTW, I thought the Hendrix pic was funny, too. I saw the humor in posting that immediately.

They closed down their own website's message board 5-6 years ago--why would Ed browse elsewhere if he even does go online?
    LIGHT 'EM UP!!
    Smoke 'em if you got 'em!

siN / DDLR Moderator

David Lee Roth Bodyguard
    Wow.. who'd have thought Ed's birthday would have brought up so much angst and aggression? LOL ... and I hope he's never even heard of this place, yet alone been here.

This thread is only a gesture on behalf of the person who created it and of those who came in to wish Ed a Happy Birthday.... surely a modicom of self-control and judgment would have taken over ...apparently not.

Buddhist Monk
    Quote Originally Posted by IronicA
    Wow.. who'd have thought Ed's birthday would have brought up so much angst and aggression? LOL ... and I hope he's never even heard of this place, yet alone been here.

This thread is only a gesture on behalf of the person who created it and of those who came in to wish Ed a Happy Birthday.... surely a modicom of self-control and judgment would have taken over ...apparently not.
    Well I'm currently in Guatemala on business and had few drinks last night with colleagues. By time I got back to hotel to unwind, self-control may have been long put to bed. However, in retrospect I still stand by my post.

"When one person suffers from a delusion it is called insanity. When many people suffer from a delusion it is called religion" - from Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance

Cheers everyone !
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY
    EDWARD
    LODEWIJK VAN HALEN

I wish you a Happy, Rockin and a free Birthday/year !!! .

Band Manager
    I hope he does pop by for a minute...hey Ed...
    F#%& you for being such a pompous, egotistical, diabolical, azz in 1996!!! Also...F#%& you for backstabbing Mike. I hope your kid pisses his pants first night on stage...right on your new amp!
    [FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=lemonchiffon][COLOR=Teal][SIZE=4][COLOR=Red][B][SIZE=2]The plot thickens...

David Lee Roth Bodyguard
    Quote Originally Posted by smorgdonkey
    F#%& you for being such a pompous, egotistical, diabolical, azz in 1996!!! Also...F#%& you for backstabbing Mike. I hope your kid pisses his pants first night on stage...right on your new amp!
    So that's what we're finally going with on the card, right?

Band Manager
    So that's what we're finally going with on the card, right?
    It's a Hallmark moment!!!
    [FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=lemonchiffon][COLOR=Teal][SIZE=4][COLOR=Red][B][SIZE=2]The plot thickens...

Cheers everyone !

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by smorgdonkey
    Such hate tsk tsk tsk ....let go and take a deep breath ......
    Be angry with Ed if you need to be (he's a grown man that made some poor decisions and can fight his own battles if he wanted too ) but for crying out loud leave Wolfie out of this !.
    And in general, I think it is poor taste to bash Ed in this particular thread !!!