PDA

View Full Version : Star of Van Halen's 'Hot for Teacher' Reveals Her Identity After 25 Years

punkatomic
February 11th, 2012, 12:18 AM
"After more than 25 years of anonymity, the woman who played the teacher in Van Halen's "Hot for Teacher" music video has come forward. Her name is Lillian Muller and she has not changed one bit.

The 60-year-old beauty currently works as an inspirational speaker and personal health consultant (http://www.lillianmuller.com/). Muller, who modeled for Playboy magazine (http://www.lillianmuller.com/resume/) in the 1970s, also does some modeling work for AARP and has written a self-help book, "Feel Great, Be Beautiful Over 40."
Muller told Yahoo that she has been able to maintain her "Hot for Teacher" physique through a strict diet and lifestyle choices. She claims to have never had a drink in her life and has been a vegetarian since she was 27.
"I eat mostly raw food," she said. "People think I'm 40."

Muller told Yahoo that when she auditioned for the part, she did not think she would be hired for the teacher role in the video.

"I was early 30s at the time. I was a little old for the role," she told Yahoo. "But now I am in my 60s."

Surprisingly, Muller claims she has never seen the Van Halen music video. Nonetheless, the "Hot for Teacher" star has also played parts in other famous music videos. In 1978, she played Rod Stewart's love interest in "Da Ya Think I'm Sexy?"

Muller also told Yahoo that now that Van Halen is back together she would be willing to play a role in any additional music videos the band creates.
"I'm a more valuable package now than in my 30s. I still have my physical condition, and I've become a much wiser person," said Muller, who told Yahoo that has never had Botox or facial plastic surgery. "I would definitely appear in any video that would be classy and exciting."...."

http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS3YwXHqtpbrJE4qSnNrNojocpbEoDi5 ZqLRz3AIpNA5lm7832JbDqxmdwqtg

http://www.ibtimes.com/articles/296879/20120210/lillian-muller-hot-teacher-van-halen-video.htm

Achilleslastand
February 11th, 2012, 12:28 AM
"After more than 25 years of anonymity, the woman who played the teacher in Van Halen's "Hot for Teacher" music video has come forward. Her name is Lillian Muller and she has not changed one bit.

The 60-year-old beauty currently works as an inspirational speaker and personal health consultant (http://www.lillianmuller.com/). Muller, who modeled for Playboy magazine (http://www.lillianmuller.com/resume/) in the 1970s, also does some modeling work for AARP and has written a self-help book, "Feel Great, Be Beautiful Over 40."
Muller told Yahoo that she has been able to maintain her "Hot for Teacher" physique through a strict diet and lifestyle choices. She claims to have never had a drink in her life and has been a vegetarian since she was 27.
"I eat mostly raw food," she said. "People think I'm 40."

Muller told Yahoo that when she auditioned for the part, she did not think she would be hired for the teacher role in the video.

"I was early 30s at the time. I was a little old for the role," she told Yahoo. "But now I am in my 60s."

Surprisingly, Muller claims she has never seen the Van Halen music video. Nonetheless, the "Hot for Teacher" star has also played parts in other famous music videos. In 1978, she played Rod Stewart's love interest in "Da Ya Think I'm Sexy?"

Muller also told Yahoo that now that Van Halen is back together she would be willing to play a role in any additional music videos the band creates.
"I'm a more valuable package now than in my 30s. I still have my physical condition, and I've become a much wiser person," said Muller, who told Yahoo that has never had Botox or facial plastic surgery. "I would definitely appear in any video that would be classy and exciting."...."

http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS3YwXHqtpbrJE4qSnNrNojocpbEoDi5 ZqLRz3AIpNA5lm7832JbDqxmdwqtg

http://www.ibtimes.com/articles/296879/20120210/lillian-muller-hot-teacher-van-halen-video.htm

You mean this..........
Hphwfq1wLJs
I never realized that.....either way she was pretty hot in both vids.

DolGun
February 11th, 2012, 12:28 AM
l'm looking at her site and I feel fucked for thinking she's still hot :S

On the norwegian part of her site(prolly on the english version too, doh!) it says she never did drugs, smoked tobacco or drank alcohol which is why she looks so healthy and all that....that makes me feel fucked as well...proper fucked :S

Hugh got to too ride her - that makes me feel....oh well redundancy is soo last year or something

wimpyliberalbuster32
February 11th, 2012, 12:15 PM
Can you say "MILF"

KTC5150
February 12th, 2012, 10:43 PM
I would make sure she ate some meat...

unchainedguitars
April 4th, 2012, 11:11 PM
I finally just got around to watching the Rod Stewart video, "Da ya think i'm sexy?"

God damn, this woman was smokin' hot!
The scenes at the bar with the straw....damn.

1234over
April 5th, 2012, 02:51 AM
I remember her from the earliest Playboy's I ever saw. I still remember her answer to the question of what she wanted in a man, "I want a tall, handsome, well-endowed, wealthy man".
It wasn't a secret that she was in "Hot For Teacher", I read that long ago.

unchainedguitars
April 5th, 2012, 11:07 AM
The 2:34-38, in the Rod video, is hysterical to me!

Simon Ribeiro
April 5th, 2012, 04:30 PM
Thanks for the post, Punk! :thumbs-up:

ravennaloveseddie
April 5th, 2012, 07:23 PM
The 2:34-38, in the Rod video, is hysterical to me!

:rolleyes: Ever the classy one you, Unchained.....hahahaha!

It's been a long time since I've seen that video. Rod Stewart has absolutely no rear end in those black spandex pants....hahaha! Ahhh, the 70's.....:tounge:

unchainedguitars
April 5th, 2012, 11:08 PM
:rolleyes: Ever the classy one you, Unchained.....hahahaha!

It's been a long time since I've seen that video. Rod Stewart has absolutely no rear end in those black spandex pants....hahaha! Ahhh, the 70's.....:tounge:

It's similar to Dave's inflatable mic! LOL.

I love how he finally gets the hot blonde home, they are on his bed, and they are watching the same damn
video they were watching in the bar.

Great song, though.
I always loved the chorus, very tongue in cheek.
Rod looks like he doesn't give a fuck in that video, he's just cracking himself up.

That song & "Hot Legs" were my introduction to Rod, as a kid.
I'd read about him being this vocal/rock 'n roll legend, and i kept thinking, "That guy?!"
I never had heard the Faces or the Jeff Beck Group.

1234over
June 14th, 2012, 06:48 PM
yummy yum-yum...

Incomudro
June 14th, 2012, 08:48 PM
She was also featured on a VH1 (I think) Girls of Rock Videos - Where Are They Now?
It was on, oh probably a good five or more (probably more) years ago.

1234over
June 16th, 2012, 03:37 AM
She was also featured on a VH1 (I think) Girls of Rock Videos - Where Are They Now?
It was on, oh probably a good five or more (probably more) years ago.

She's been starring in my dreams for a good 30 years or so....

Mallonmusic
July 1st, 2012, 11:30 PM
She's been starring in my dreams for a good 30 years or so....

Oooooo yeeaaaa:tounge:

i1sum2!
July 18th, 2012, 10:17 AM
For years, everybody thought the HFT gal was none other than Janet Gretsky, wife of famous hockey player Wayne Gretsky. She was popular back then and had a film career going until she met and later married him. They started a family and she left Hollywood.

I don't know what 1234 is talking about when he said he read it was Lillian Mueller ages ago. It was never announced. Just like it was never announced who the kid lookalike's real names were either. That myth is BUSTED!

i1sum2!
July 18th, 2012, 05:21 PM
Hottest 52 yr. old chick you'll ever see:

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b127/swapmeetlouie/LillianMller_HFTModel.jpg

1234over
July 19th, 2012, 09:14 PM
For years, everybody thought the HFT gal was none other than Janet Gretsky, wife of famous hockey player Wayne Gretsky. She was popular back then and had a film career going until she met and later married him. They started a family and she left Hollywood.

I don't know what 1234 is talking about when he said he read it was Lillian Mueller ages ago. It was never announced. Just like it was never announced who the kid lookalike's real names were either. That myth is BUSTED!

Go play in traffic Sum. I knew about it, not sure where I saw it, but it was years ago. I can't PROVE that I knew, but then, I couldn't give a fuck if no one believes me. It was in an interview with her, so it had nothing to do with some Van Halen site making an announcement. She just listed it as one of the things she had appeared in. She has been on my radar since I was a child.

unchainedguitars
July 19th, 2012, 09:44 PM
Go play in traffic Sum. I knew about it, not sure where I saw it, but it was years ago. I can't PROVE that I knew, but then, I couldn't give a fuck if no one believes me. It was in an interview with her, so it had nothing to do with some Van Halen site making an announcement. She just listed it as one of the things she had appeared in. She has been on my radar since I was a child.

He's gonna ask you for a link!

1234over
July 19th, 2012, 09:51 PM
He's gonna ask you for a link!

I was looking for one, came here to post it, and saw your post. I found one from 2010 (is that old enough?)

http://voices.yahoo.com/the-top-music-video-vixens-where-they-now-7103682.html?cat=2

and here's an older one...

http://www.fourthgradenothing.com/2010/05/weekend-retro-rewind-van-halen-hot-for.html

unchainedguitars
July 19th, 2012, 09:58 PM
I was looking for one, came here to post it, and saw your post. I found one from 2010 (is that old enough?)

http://voices.yahoo.com/the-top-music-video-vixens-where-they-now-7103682.html?cat=2

Linky, linky, linky...

Wait, i lost track.
Is Lillian Muller the woman in the Rod Stewart Video & HFT?
Is she the woman in the pictures above?

I always thought, Teri Copley, from 80's sitcom "We got it Maid" (She played a maid, okay), was the
sexy blonde in the rawk vids?

1234over
July 19th, 2012, 10:05 PM
Linky, linky, linky...

Wait, i lost track.
Is Lillian Muller the woman in the Rod Stewart Video & HFT?
Is she the woman in the pictures above?

I always thought, Teri Copley, from 80's sitcom "We got it Maid" (She played a maid, okay), was the
sexy blonde in the rawk vids?

It's LM in both.

That Teri Copley is "pretty alright"! I would like to see her posed like LM in that car window pic I posted.

unchainedguitars
July 19th, 2012, 10:19 PM
It's LM in both.

That Teri Copley is "pretty alright"! I would like to see her posed like LM in that car window pic I posted.

I remember discovering Teri Copley on TV, before i knew how to masturbate.
I believe it was an episode of 'Fantasy Island.'
Then she got her show, and i got my copy of TV Guide, where she had the suspenders on.
I think, by that point, i figured it out.

My friend & i, used to fantasize that she was our maid, and we were the two guys.
Then she became a born again christian, and it all went to hell! LOL.

1234over
July 20th, 2012, 04:08 AM
I remember discovering Teri Copley on TV, before i knew how to masturbate.
I believe it was an episode of 'Fantasy Island.'
Then she got her show, and i got my copy of TV Guide, where she had the suspenders on.
I think, by that point, i figured it out.

My friend & i, used to fantasize that she was our maid, and we were the two guys.
Then she became a born again christian, and it all went to hell! LOL.

Don't let that ruin her for you. It just a way for her to "intensify her sinning"! Seriously, whenever I hear about a girl becoming "born again", my first thought is "wow, she must have been up to some crazy shit to go to such extreme measures".

i1sum2!
July 20th, 2012, 08:15 AM

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b127/swapmeetlouie/rerun-caution-1.jpg

Two years ago! You made it sound like this was some common knowledge that was known a long time. It wasn't.

At all.

1234over
July 20th, 2012, 11:27 AM
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b127/swapmeetlouie/rerun-caution-1.jpg

Two years ago! You made it sound like this was some common knowledge that was known a long time. It wasn't.

At all.

It was never a secret though, either. She would mention it freely in interviews, it just wasn't "revealed" in a press release.

"Lemme 'splain someting to you, Summy".

Here is how it works...If it came from her, it's probably because she has a new reality show, or something to promote, at the same time as Van Halen is on tour promoting their new album. So her PR agent comes up with a press release titled something like "Playboy Playmate Revealed as Van Halen's 'Hot Teacher'! ", releases it to see if it gets any bites, and it becomes "news".

If it came from VH, it's a similar tactic....band is on tour and wants to generate some buzz, so they release some tidbit as a "revelation". Playmate...Hot for Teacher...sexsexsex....Van Halen coming to a town near you.

i1sum2!
July 21st, 2012, 07:44 AM
I don't need any "explaining" from the likes of you, Ricky Ricardo. You'll have to show me some these interviews where she mentions being in Van Halen's HFT video. I'm not referring to the two links you gave either. You're still implying that this was known years ago when it wasn't. Just a wild guess, but I'd say it's been awhile since she had anything to promote, much less even had a desire to. Given her age, I'm sure she's enjoying the easy life and has been for some time.

Link me. Give some dates too. A timeline. Put up or shut up.

Knowing how everything pertaining to Van Halen is placed underneath the microscope for observation, literally every last tidbit of whatever, one would think this particular fact would have came to light many moons ago. Van Halen fans are notorious for finding out the most obscure facts about the band.

1234over
July 21st, 2012, 08:08 AM
I don't need any "explaining" from the likes of you, Ricky Ricardo. You'll have to show me some these interviews where she mentions being in Van Halen's HFT video. I'm not referring to the two links you gave either. You're still implying that this was known years ago when it wasn't. Just a wild guess, but I'd say it's been awhile since she had anything to promote, much less even had a desire to. Given her age, I'm sure she's enjoying the easy life and has been for some time.

Link me. Give some dates too. A timeline. Put up or shut up.

Knowing how everything pertaining to Van Halen is placed underneath the microscope for observation, literally every last tidbit of whatever, one would think this particular fact would have came to light many moons ago. Van Halen fans are notorious for finding out the most obscure facts about the band.

This is the best you can do? Weak, Sum...weak.

i1sum2!
July 22nd, 2012, 09:53 AM
This is the best you can do? Weak, Sum...weak.

Can't do it eh?

Didn't think so.

NEXT!!

DLR 1973
July 23rd, 2012, 08:57 AM
It wasn't a secret that she was in "Hot For Teacher", I read that long ago.

I agree with sum on this.

1234over, I don't believe you. Sorry.

So just admit it 1234, you lied, you tried to impress us, but sum caught you out.

Therefore I'm done with this thread as your response wont carry the weight it once had.

1234over
July 23rd, 2012, 02:27 PM

So just admit it 1234, you lied, you tried to impress us, but sum caught you out.

Therefore I'm done with this thread as your response wont carry the weight it once had.

"Done with this thread" huh!...you just started. Hmmm?

I'm worried about you Summy. You are showing schizophrenic tendencies.

wimpyliberalbuster32
July 23rd, 2012, 05:30 PM

LOL it didn't take you long to start acting like a jacksass.

i1sum2!
July 24th, 2012, 09:48 AM
"Done with this thread" huh!...you just started. Hmmm?

I'm worried about you Summy. You are showing schizophrenic tendencies.

Not me pal. Try again.

unchainedguitars
July 24th, 2012, 12:53 PM
LOL it didn't take you long to start acting like a jacksass.

I don't understand why it's so difficult to give 1234over, the benefit of the doubt?
Why would he lie?
Why is it impossible to believe that he may have aquired this information, before we did?

Seems like a strange thing to debate.

1234over
July 24th, 2012, 06:27 PM
I don't understand why it's so difficult to give 1234over, the benefit of the doubt?
Why would he lie?
Why is it impossible to believe that he may have aquired this information, before we did?

Sum just craves any kind of attention.

wimpyliberalbuster32
July 24th, 2012, 07:00 PM
Why would he lie?

I know, I have no reason not to believe him. Seems like a silly thing to lie about.

punkatomic
July 25th, 2012, 08:24 PM
I haven't looked in this thread in some time. I saw it popping up lately and didn't really give a second thought. Until today.

So let me understand this. Sum doesn't believe that 1234 had knowledge of Lillian Mueller being in the Hot for Teacher video?

Really?

I wonder what 1234 would gain by lying about this? Fame? Fortune? Street cred?

I don't get it.

Let's talk about how good this woman looks today.

I would make sure she ate some meat...CLASSIC!

Got it bad
Got it bad
Got it bad

1234over
July 25th, 2012, 09:39 PM
I haven't looked in this thread in some time. I saw it popping up lately and didn't really give a second thought. Until today.

So let me understand this. Sum doesn't believe that 1234 had knowledge of Lillian Mueller being in the Hot for Teacher video?

Really?

I wonder what 1234 would gain by lying about this? Fame? Fortune? Street cred?

I don't get it.

Let's talk about how good this women looks today.

CLASSIC!

Got it bad
Got it bad
Got it bad

He just likes to press peoples buttons so somebody might give him some attention.
I've already proven that the information wasn't a secret at least as far back as 2 years before the "revelation". And he didn't investigate what I said about her promoting a show. She has been hustling a reality show for a few years, and prior to that has always been trying to break into film/TV, or books.
Sum is just a rabblerouser, and totally harmless.

Anyway, check out her show. I love the way her boyfriend keeps her in check...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gOhJF2V9ly0

punkatomic
July 25th, 2012, 09:47 PM
He just likes to press peoples buttons so somebody might give him some attention.
I've already proven that the information wasn't a secret at least as far back as 2 years before the "revelation". And he didn't investigate what I said about her promoting a show. She has been hustling a reality show for a few years, and prior to that has always been trying to break into film/TV, or books.
Sum is just a rabblerouser, and totally harmless.

Anyway, check out her show. I love the way her boyfriend keeps her in check...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gOhJF2V9ly0 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gOhJF2V9ly0[/QUOTE]That's)

Maurice has himself a nice job.

1234over
July 26th, 2012, 02:46 AM
That's"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gOhJF2V9ly0[/URL]

Maurice has himself a nice job.[/QUOTE]

I'm trying to visualize myself with that job. Saying to beautiful women "yeahYeahYEAH! Your ass looks great like that! Push it up a little more....beautiful, baby!". Bossing them around, etc. Having the upper hand in any relationship, because at any point your partner knows that if she pisses you off, the next day you will be hanging with other beautiful women..... I think I can do it!

i1sum2!
July 26th, 2012, 08:38 AM
Nah punk, I just don't believe in going around a site implying something that wasn't. He couldn't prove it (as I thought he wouldn't) but yet chose to relate that this was common knowledge amongst VH fans for some time when it wasn't. Maybe next time he'll think before he opens his pie hole.

rawkinrobbievh1
March 22nd, 2013, 01:42 PM
I saw on a news thread yesterday that a 52 yr old guy was suing a school for $2.2 million .
His reason ? Supposedly he wrote a 'detailed' essay about a teacher he had an infatuation with and was kicked out , or something like that .

Citing his right to freedom of speech and all those routes ...

I got kicked out of a very posh school in South Africa (and caned with a bamboo stick) for having champagne on the last day .
Should i have sued for a million Rand for them putting the kibosh on my social activities ? LOL