PDA

View Full Version : Eddie trunks heard the rumours as well.......

Achilleslastand
June 23rd, 2011, 03:54 PM
I copied this from Eddie trunks twitter so take it with a grain of salt....
EddieTrunk Eddie Trunk
Hearing RUMOURS that Van Halen may release a new song for 4th of July weekend. Which if the album is truly done would make sense
22 Jun

EVH_Erupted
June 23rd, 2011, 03:59 PM
Eddie Trunk?

:plain:

Next, Zakk Wylde is going to hear the new record...

Achilleslastand
June 23rd, 2011, 04:05 PM
Yes eddie trunk...........Rosie o donnells long lost brother..........

i1sum2!
June 23rd, 2011, 05:07 PM
Yes eddie trunk...........Rosie o donnells long lost brother..........

LMAO! Ya know, I never thought about that before, but you're right. Trunk definitely leans more to the Van Hagar side of things though.

Years ago, 1986 I think it was, DLR and Steve Vai did a Fourth of July live broadcast nationwide. Redbeard's show maybe? Been too long, but anyway, they would play cuts from their yet unreleased EEAS album and talk to the fans. Maybe this idea of VHIV possibly doing the same is from Dave? I'll believe when I hear it though.

Humberto5150
June 23rd, 2011, 05:42 PM
LMAO! Ya know, I never thought about that before, but you're right. Trunk definitely leans more to the Van Hagar side of things though.

Years ago, 1986 I think it was, DLR and Steve Vai did a Fourth of July live broadcast nationwide. Redbeard's show maybe? Been too long, but anyway, they would play cuts from their yet unreleased EEAS album and talk to the fans. Maybe this idea of VHIV possibly doing the same is from Dave? I'll believe when I hear it though.

New single coming soon babyehhhhhh:05::thumbs-up:

Humberto5150
June 23rd, 2011, 06:26 PM
Eddie Trunk?

Hey Man! More patience!:thumbs-up: The situation depends on Eddie, if it depended on the part of fans already had thousands of albums, but depends on the band.:colgate::thumbs-up: Eddie Trunk seems to be a guy who knows a lot about rock, we have to wait.

bellawolfie
June 23rd, 2011, 06:39 PM
It will be something great if it comes true.:thumbs-up:

VH Freak
June 23rd, 2011, 07:42 PM

Actually he is a HUGE classic VH fan. He happens to really dig Sammy as well though. I remember they discussed debut albums on his Rock show on TV and it was Van Halen vs Appetite. Trunk didn't hesitate and said VH I all the way. Actually four out of the five guys pick VH over Appetite.

Trunk has a ton of contacts so I wouldn't dismiss this rumour. He isn't one to pass on rumours without being confident of his sources.

unchainedguitars
June 23rd, 2011, 11:09 PM
Actually he is a HUGE classic VH fan. He happens to really dig Sammy as well though. I remember they discussed debut albums on his Rock show on TV and it was Van Halen vs Appetite. Trunk didn't hesitate and said VH I all the way. Actually four out of the five guys pick VH over Appetite.

Trunk has a ton of contacts so I wouldn't dismiss this rumour. He isn't one to pass on rumours without being confident of his sources.

I disliked Trunk, UNTIL...i bought & read his new book.
He has a lot of favorites as mine, and he really knows his UFO.
He deffinitely prefers classic VH, though he likes Sammy a great deal.
Plus his playlists were mainly tracks i would pick (more obscure one's).

He does resemble Rosie's brother, though...

i1sum2!
June 24th, 2011, 08:27 AM
Eddie Trunk has recently heard that Mike will be back too:
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b127/swapmeetlouie/theyrebackpn3.jpg

Humberto5150
June 24th, 2011, 05:54 PM
Steven Spielberg said he called Wolf to record this scene!:tounge:;):colgate: Ahahahaha

Mallonmusic
June 28th, 2011, 02:51 PM
Eddie Trunk?

Why not? I have heard the new album to. I ran in to Wolfie at Burger King and he played it for me:tounge:

Achilleslastand
June 28th, 2011, 03:22 PM
Why not? I have heard the new album to. I ran in to Wolfie at Burger King and he played it for me:tounge:

Uh Oh....cue the wolfie and the fat jokes lol.

Dr. Roth
June 28th, 2011, 06:54 PM
Uh Oh....cue the wolfie and the fat jokes lol.

OK. Was he working or ordering?

Achilleslastand
June 28th, 2011, 09:08 PM

He was working on those 3 whoppers and the chocolate milkshake.

Mallonmusic
June 28th, 2011, 10:15 PM

He was working the counter since Ed spent all his money from the 07 tour on designing flip flops and the fall out shelter he has had Dave locked in since 2008:tounge:

Humberto5150
June 29th, 2011, 10:09 AM
He was working the counter since Ed spent all his money from the 07 tour on designing flip flops and the fall out shelter he has had Dave locked in since 2008:tounge:

Um... no. Ed was always in the studio playing and laughing at the sum.:tounge::05::101: